When do Alliance get compensated?

Theres literally no reason to be against same faction BGs.
Faction imbalance is not something that can be fixed. People will play who they want to.

I don’t mind if horde have their Q’s, that’s actually great and should be extended to retail since Q’s there are about 15-20min.

What I don’t get is this war effort quest that gives nothing, please remove random bread from the loot table. At the very least it should be worth something.

If factions were removed.

aged like milk

If there was no factions wpvp would be a nightmare.

It would be awesome.

I’m sure some people would enjoy it.

I want compensation for an issue faction imbalance caused just like horde did.

2 Likes

We have had times where it takes an hour just to get to an instance, we have to go without entire quest hubs at times and so on

1 Like

Roll pve if u dont like pvp lmao
just like u roll ally if u like rping as identical hot chick chars

Roll alliance if you want shorter battleground queue. See how your logic works.

yes thank u for that amazing insight lol
talkin bout wpvp as mentioned in the 1st post

You have blood elves.

You guys got compensation with todays patch. Your PvP boxes are back.

This is a double bladed sword. On the one hand changes occur and pvp happens the way you desire. On the other hand no changes makes the wpvp the way it was meant to be in TBC.
With little changes here and no changes there we are trying to meet in the middle and it just doesn’t work.
In your mind, and many others like yourself, one change has happened so what’s one more? And this becomes the ever encroaching just one more blizzard oh please just one more change. Which leads us so faroff the intended path.
The private servers happened because the players there wanted things the way they were. This segwayed into lawsuits which segwayed into what we have now classic wow. If it wasn’t for the private servers and their as close to original as possible. We wouldn’t even have classic vanilla or tbc. So all these changes are happening and it’s making private server repopulated.
Again. Double edged sword. So you do have people playing your game now with all these changes but each time something changes you knock a few players out of the subs. It will never dwindle down low enough to make a difference but as an investor or stock owner in your company it looks bad.

Answer me this. What changes were NEEDED to be in order to make thetbc wpvp playable in your opinion because I’ve been doing just fine on the private servers with the original no changes? It’s the literal roots that were fought for that bring us here today.

the original post was actually about HvH battlegrounds, but thanks for participating. :+1:

the Majority of Alliance at this point are on Alliance dominated PvP servers

meaning All Pro no Con, why exactly would you need additional bonuses? life on Benediction got you all hot and bothered?

Personally I’m fine with the game exactly how it is. I tend to put myself into other people’s shoes and try to understand where they are coming from though. Most of the gripes with wpvp come from left over classic P2 angst from players who got camped in the open world on lop sided pvp servers.

I have theory crafted these ideas from another thread:

In addition I think other fixes would include:

1. Consolidating pvp servers.
  2. Automatically turning PvP servers that go beyond a 70% disparity of horde/alliance players into PvE until the faction balance lowers from people transferring off. This would ideally be around 50/50 ratio, where it would then activate as a PvP realm again.
  3. Allow PvE->PvP transfers for a specific faction to imbalanced servers.

You are making a lot of assumptions about me tbh.

Thats fine for private servers, and if that works for you thats fine as well. I for one want to enjoy the game’s content as it was during level 70, and to me focuses on how classes functioned, and the zones/instances being relevant. My enjoyment doesn’t require me to have a carbon copied version of the game from the past. Some things were improved because they were indeed flawed.

Nobody is asking for pet battles, mythic raids, LFR, warmode, or world quests. People mostly want the meaningful QoL things that made the game more fun.

Pve To PvP transfers need to be allowed. The restriction is not only incredibly outdated but its also irrelevant. See in detail here:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.