When can we expects Server Forums for Classic

Hey Community Managers when can we expect to see forums for the new servers so we might utilize them to coordinate our RP events, guilds and get to know others?

2 Likes

1 thing at a time. They didn’t even announce guilds were getting their own section. They just ignored any moderation then dropped it out of the blue one day. But right now, guilds can post which realms they’re going to, at least.

1 Like

Sure, but they have it now. So realm forum time.

1 Like

I got to ask, how did you make it to 14 thousand+ without being forum banned? Do they just like the elf icon, or what? What’s the secret there? It’s just that I “know” a guy that couldn’t make it to 1,000 without 3 separate silences.

3 days off so far (non-consecutively). I’m not offensive enough to be permabanned.

How would you get 3 separate days if strike 1-2 is 1 day, with strike 3 being 7 days?

It’s not?

I’ve gotten 3 time-outs, the first two being 24 hrs, and the third being 36hrs.

Well the third I’ve heard about was 7 days. I guess they really don’t like that guy…

The first two were more than 100 days ago so maybe it resets. Or it’s because the actual bans were questionable and the person I responded to the last time deserved it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

When will the official forums have classic realm forums?

1 Like

I kind of feel bad for the those who never played retail would need to be level 10 to post and they are ready to go.