When can we expect the argonians

When can we expect the argonians to charge through the 4th dimension into Azeroth and invade the planet.

5 Likes

I see we share a common interest, more reptilian people in the game. I have passionately expressed wishes in Murlocs as a playable race (Shameless link here. Playable Murlocs, when?) So its anyone’s guess what can happen with reptilians being in the game. We can only hope, Isagerth.

2 Likes

That is indeed shameless you think the argonians will be a minor threat ohhhh no they will charge and ravage the planet like I mentioned before about the space frogs

3 Likes

DF is bringing in discount argonians which by the way is insulting to a much better written and established franchise.

2 Likes

What do you call those dragons anyways they aren’t as cool as argonians

3 Likes

Im more of a nord man myself but even argonians are way better than this crappy dragon race blizzard is bringing in. Argonians have a rich history, dracthyr is what happens when a drunk, no talent hack is given free reign.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/AI4dDdw3GCo The nord in this trailer is every nord main in Skyrim and Eso

1 Like

Nords lorewise dont use magic all that much but they can become powerful mages if they choose. Nords in general however are pretty damn awesome. Skilled, powerful, resilient. The province of skyrim will always be my favorite. Morrowind and cyrodill are great and all but the frozen tundra of skyrim will always be my home.

That’s actually false they do use magic as shown in Skyrim a majority of them don’t use magic but shalidor I think was either mentioned in oblivion or Skyrim. And shouting is another form of magic by the way

I know. What i meant is nord arent prone to using magic all that much. That’s why i mentioned some could become powerful if they chose to learn it. Nord culture however is more about martial skill than anything.

I saw a mudcrab the other day. Horrible creatures!

3 Likes

Dang.

I thought we were about to get an expansion where Jason and the Argonauts go on a quest to steal a golden fleece.

4 Likes

Trolls and Dracthyr be the best you gonna get mon.

An excerpt from the fine literature of ‘The Lusty Argonian Maid’.

Lifts-Her-Tail
Certainly not, kind sir! I am here but to clean your chambers.

Crantius Colto
Is that all you have come here for, little one? My chambers?

Lifts-Her-Tail
I have no idea what it is you imply, master. I am but a poor Argonian maid.

Crantius Colto
So you are, my dumpling. And a good one at that. Such strong legs and shapely tail.

3 Likes

Happy to see others wanting more reptilian races in the game. I’ll also do some shameless self promotion with my Saurok megathread if anyone is interested in them as a playable Horde race:

While not quite Argonians, they’re still awesome. Would make for an amazing playable Horde race! :meat_on_bone::crocodile:

2 Likes

Blizzard would rather add those fake lizard elves

1 Like

First the Krug need to invade from Dungeon Siege then Oddworld becomes warchief, then we have WoW: Ancient Vegas and finally the dragonborn will SSJ3 shout a portal to Azeroth ushering a cliffracer invasion that breeds with raptoras… you’re welcome

:mountain: :ocean: :dragon: :mountain: :ocean: :dragon:

Surprisingly more coherent than Shadowlands.

2 Likes

I think they’ll show up around the same time as the Khajit do.

2 Likes

Psh, everyone knows it’ll be the Dwemer who land on Azeroth, but they’re gonna be insulted by the fake Dwarves of the Alliance, driving them to join the Horde with their superior technology, magic, and Beards.