When are you going to fix WARLOCK PETS!?

Our pets spawn with half heath all the time!

Get off the Flight patch! Your pet is half heath
Die in the BG, when your pet spawns he is at half heath!
Bloodmoon event! Guess what? HALF HEALTH!

Why is it that Warlocks have to death with this but not hunters?

When are you going to fix this obvious bug!? This has happened in previous expansions, you would think you would know how to fix this issue already.

1 Like

Never played a hunter before?

1 Like

So youre saying youd rather warlock pets need to be trained, loyalty system, and require food to retain its loyalty? Gotcha. Ill gladly trade that over for spawning at half health.

1 Like

Half health, no health, or dead. All buffs missing, no soul link no refunded shard, do not pass go do not collect 200 kronor, screw warlocks everyone hates us. I’m just glad they fixed invocation or I woulda been rly Mad cuz that was priority number one Y’a’ll.

1 Like

This.

Been an issue since phase 1. No one even mentions it.

Hasn’t been nearly as much of a problem with hunter really. I play both, and my hunter pet is usually not missing all that much health. Warlock, on the other hand, I’ll have my pet spawn with about 1800 health when it has a max health around 4k(buffed). It’s closer to playing non-BM and having to revive the thing without improved revive.

Additionally, if you’re playing soul link, this is a massive problem, because your pet will die well before you do. You are forced to sit there and chain cast health funnel on it, which is significantly weaker than Mend Pet is.

My favorite is when I rez and my pet still had the debuffs from the previous battle I was in. Banished for another 10 seconds oh let me dismiss and summon a new one, guess what brand new pet still banished.

Focusing pets give me such joy.