When a Tauren Dies And Goes To Maldraxxus

That’s when a Tauralus is born.

https://www.wow-petopia.com/images/skin_pix/giantbeast_white.jpg

14 Likes

I get your joke… Haha.

But the people of Maldraxxus are called the Maldraxxi.

So a Tauren Maldraxxi would be a… Taxi?

5 Likes

thanks i didnt know this is how it was done it makes sense now

https://i.imgflip.com/2ban34.jpg

8 Likes

I was expecting a dead meat joke and it took a swerve.

That’s actually something that weirds me out about Maldraxxus - why to the main characters there (Mograine, Drakka, Vashj) get to keep their pretty, marketable OG forms while everywhere else (and anyone else in Maldraxxus) you get stuck with the form you’re given.

Super Noble upstanding Tauren? You’re a Blue Human now. A Bluman, if you will. Cunning, sadistic, cruel, yet still redeemable Orc who successfully completes a stint in Revendreth and decide to move in? Well now you’re an elf without any of the beauty. And anything that winds up in Maldraxxus can look forward to eternity as a gangley misshapen construct of rotting alien flesh, a bizarre skeleton with potential animal head, or a straight up spider person.

1 Like

If you milk those, they produce Mountain Dew.

Maldraxxus is a place that embraces individuality and choice.

You basically get to shape yourself however you want.

Obviously Blizzard couldn’t make infinity models for Maldraxxus characters, so they made some generic undead musclemen and covered their faces with hoods and masks so you can’t tell what they look like.

Which is clever because most Races are like 90% human in appearance.

But obviously shaping yourself brings with it advantages and disadvantages, and most Maldraxxi just choose to be super powerful musclemen, giant constructs of flesh or Liches without any meat to weight them down as they rain death magic on their opponents.

Alexandros Mograine chose to look like he did in life because that’s what he looked like when he was killing thousands of Undead.

Lady Vashj chose the appearance of a Naga (even though her Soul was that of a Night Elf, surprisingly) because when she was a Night Elf she was valued only for her pretty face, but as a Naga she was valued for her combat abilities and she liked that.

Mograine: Baroness, your original night elf form was restored in the afterlife, was it not? Why abandon it for one akin to the naga?
Vashj: When I was kaldorei, I was but a handmaiden to my queen. Prized for my beauty, and little else. As a naga, I was recognized and rewarded for my cunning and resolve.
Vashj: But I could ask the same question for you. Why adopt the form of a feeble human, when so many stronger ones exist?
Mograine: This is the form I had when purging countless undead on Azeroth. But I suppose your point stands.

Draka’s reasons for choosing not to be a giant musclewoman or a spider monster are yet unknown.

You’re on fire tonight good sir. Make being stuck at work actually enjoyable.

1 Like

My god I am finding that photo a lot funnier than I probably should.

:rofl:

That’s just for gameplay reasons. It’s to help you identify with the heroes.

I bet they have some sort of lore about the heroes being so full of anima that they’re able to retain their original form, while the others were all just lame losers.