Whelpling's Bountiful Chest still for sale, offeres nothing. (Dreamsurge)

I did this on 2 toons to make sure but once you finish the Deamsurge weekly you get a “Dreamsurge Cradle”

I dont need the gear so I was hoping to buy some Whelpling Awakened Crests by buying the still available “Whelpling Bountiful Chest” - on my first toon I didnt read it closely and purchased it. It produces nothing. Zero. The tool tip does says “Contains 15 Whelplin’g Dreaming Crests” but those went away.

I lost two “Dreamsurge Cradles” checking to be sure, but this item is still available and it does nothing for you and I wanted to use the Cradle for something! At very least update the item or remove it.

Thanks

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me, glad I saw your post I was going crazy trying to find the currency

Same here. I got 2 of the chests with zero crests. /sad

Same issue, burned a Dreamsurge Cradle, got nothing. :frowning:

Still a MAJOR issue since Season 4 release. When can players expect a fix to Whelping Bountiful Chest still rewarding Whelping’s Dreaming Crests which were Season 3 rewards.

The team changed the item level’s to the gear rewards to reflect Season 4 item level increase but didn’t change the Bountiful Chest rewards to reflect Season 4 Crest currency rewards. How was this missed? :man_shrugging:

@Dev Team

same deal april 8 2024