Whelpling Derby Quests in old world

These seem to be affected by the global reduction to dragonriding speed.

Looking at older videos of Blistering Belastrasza, for example, it is quite literally impossible to achieve the kinds of momentum these players are getting up to, even the wind surge at the beginning doesn’t get you halfway to the first ring anymore, and there’s a second ring on the horizontal before Belastraza can charge up her only mobility skill.

As the related achievements are now required for the overarching expansion meta achievement, something needs to be adjusted so that gold times are still possible.

Is there even an achievement for getting times on the whelpling derby quests? Not that this shouldn’t be fixed regardless, but I don’t think there’s anything special for getting any specific time in them, you just have to reach the finish line.

TBH I always just assume the tooltip on Meta achievements is lying and that it actually requires the highest tier of a stackable achievement, that way I’m rarely disappointed…

Still, it’s not funny to be gasilt by the game on a pet battle daily. “Oh, you wanted to do that swooping dive through the arch and still have speed to touch the ring afterwards like you JUST saw on YouTube? Hahaha get rekt n00b”