What's your favorite chips?

Green Chile chips. All other chips are imposters.

Jalapenos Kettle Cooked chips. Not too spicy, not too plain. Just right.

But when I’m not feeling spicy: I get Ruffles con Queso.

No not cheddar, QUESO.

lmao. :mexico:

2 Likes

I cut out most carbs and starches, so my blood sugar is healthy again. Popcorn is still corn, so no, I think.

Mine are popcorners with sea salt, they’re so good.

Damn.

At least you are doing what you can to stay healthy.

1 Like

Garden salsa sun chips

2 Likes

Crunchy Cheetos.

I’m just basic sometimes.

1 Like

I typically like the spicy ones but lately I had to swear off on it, gotta love aging and destroying your stomach lining with spicy chips… But the go to for me is the Kettle Cooked chips, especially the jalapeno flavored ones.

1 Like

Wavy Pringles Sweet & Spicy BBQ

Utz Wavy French Onion

Utz Ripples Fried Dill Pickle

That’s the last 3 chips I bought and I’ve bought all 3 many times each.

Terra sweet potato chips, the salted type.

Pork skins are carb free, though. I like BBQ flavor.

1 Like

There was a point in college where I was convinced that I was the sole reason they continued to manufacture Cool Ranch Doritos.

Ironically, I don’t like any other Doritos, nor do I like ranch…

1 Like

I love nachos with cheese. Can’t eat them now since I’m on a diet, but nothing beats that imo.

When I buy the Flamin Hot Limon Dinamitas (the rolled ones), my daughter puts them in a bowl and uses a plastic fork for that same reason :laughing:

I’m not a big chip fan.

I like pretzels dipped in real mayo

If you like the flaming hot cheetos and like popcorn, try Better Made’s Red Hot Cheese Popcorn or Oke-Doke’s Hot Cheese Popcorn. Better Made’s is especially evil. Or even Cheetos’ Cheddar Jalapeno Popcorn.

Favorite chips…probably cheddar cheese and sour cream, but I don’t like the Ruffles brand much anymore. Walmart’s Great Value tastes better.

Miss Vicky’s Lime & Black Pepper or Sea Salt & Malt Vinegar. Mouth watering absurdly just typing these out.

2 Likes

Anyone ever done the one chip challenge?

:rofl:

Those sound good, I have to try that flavor.

1 Like

My poor son…

He loves everything hot. Gets hottest wings at wing places, puts peppers and hot sauce on pretty much everything.

Saw the chip, thought he had to try it. He did, but started complaining not too long after that his stomach was hurting and immediately started drinking all the water he could. I had forgotten that it was almost dinner time and he hadn’t eaten anything all day, and I think because of that, it really upset his stomach.

He said the flavor/hotness itself wasn’t bad. I asked him if he wanted to try it again when his stomach wasn’t empty, and he said no.