What's with the unreal amount of "Jajas"?

It’s nearly impossible to get a group going without it being infested with them. Where did they all come from? It’s legitimately a problem to play on a English NA server when you can’t understand or communicate with half your group, everytime. Not to mention they’re consistently awful and rude. Why would you play on an English speaking server when you almost ONLY speak spanish when there are Latin American and Brazilian servers? I don’t get it.

3 Likes

This server is likely located in texas or southern usa.
Mexico and south America hate to play on their own regional servers because they lag, like the playerbase themselves.
So they figure they have every right to just hop on over here and make our server THEIRS.

They’re taking our servers!!!

We should really build a wall that doesn’t allow anyone that doesn’t talk OUR language from playing on OUR server. They come here and take all our good profession mats and they’re just out here ganking poor low level players. I for one will not stand for this, starting tomorrow I will run for President of Blizzard. I will build a wall and get them to pay for it. I will will drain swamp that is gold sellers! I WILL MAKE FERALINA GREAT AGAIN

3 Likes

LATAM servers wasn’t a thing 15 years ago, some players just really want to relive those old days #nochanges

very based.

very progressive I approve.

I concur with this as well.

Can we implement a “Remain in Ragnaros” policy until we get this figured out? Especially the ones with english guild names that ambush us with gibberish.

1 Like