What's with hunters' gun appearances?

Nah never liked that one. It’s probably the same reason I never dress my pally in gold armor. I don’t like gaudy stuff.

My other favorite is the bow from ICC 10 heroic (the one with the blue wood) or the crossbow from Grull in Throne of Thunder. The one with the medusa tentacles on it. The normal one that’s blue tentacles.

I use those two bow/xbow with my ice armor from ICC (light blue and frozen icicle armor).

There is another blue bow… Well it’s blackish with blue circles on it. That one goes well with my blue armor.
https://www.wowhead.com/item=156294/avalanche

Quick question… What was the name of the bow that has different type of arrows that come out of it, and not just the standard shooting? Was it arrowsong?

There’s a few that I’m aware of. Unfortunately, for each, the special animation is confined to just auto-shots, as the ability animation/color overrides the special weapon animation for ability shots on everything (afaik).

There are also a number more that shoot normal arrows, but have some sort of muzzle animations (lightning, sound waves, beams of light, smoke, etc).

1 Like

What about the fact that the reloading animation is the same regardless of design?

What about the fact that we now have space aliens, space travel, and yet our guns are hideous monstrosities made of bulky materials with creature decorations? Heck the Twin-Pipe Blaster Cannon has exhaust vents that break your line of sight to target (and would probably blind you!)

Wait, we’re using one specific, aged concept style of spellcasting… and Naruto, respectively, as our basis for realism?