What's the story of the next expansion?

I was flying through Kalimdor, noticed that big sword that was in the cinematic. It was close to AQ. Sure hope AQ is not the next theme

The story for Anduin, Alleria, or Xal’atath? :scroll::robot:

Although if you’re worried about bugs, we’re exploring more of the Nerubian Empire. :spider:

3 Likes

Why not?

We’ve barely touched the Qiraji since AQ

1 Like

Watch the cinematic for war within with some of the zone previews and stuff.

It has lots of different themes.

3 Likes

I honestly don’t care anymore, i just plod along collecting my mounts, pets, mog etc. Expansions, raids, dungeons and gear come and go, but the important stuff comes with us to the next expansion.

2 Likes

I hope void elves get the same eyes as Xal’atath as a customisation option.

3 Likes

Anduin and his PTSD problems.

were goin from which we came, back in the dirt baby

1 Like

This Xpac is all about the dragons, so of course the next one is
going to be full-on Starship Troopers

1 Like

The next expansion pack is based underground, underneath the surface of Azeroth. There we will explore treacherous caverns, consort with forgotten nerubians, and build a reputation among the legendary human tribe, the Arathi.

Joining us on this adventure will be the new neutral allied race, earthen dwarves. Their stout nature and natural robustness and craftsmanship will no-doubt bring strength to the alliance and honor to the horde.

Later in the expansion, the long-awaited and much-requested races of Void Gnomes and High Vulpera will join the Horde and Alliance respectively.

The expansion will conclude with the siege of stormwind raid, where we will take down andiun wrynn after he becomes corrupted by the heart of Shar’Yraaj

1 Like

Yes please. I’ll race change my warlock from doggo to grape flavored high elf for those eyes.

Azeroth is now suffering intestinal problems from some various Void related blockages and we’re the relief to what ails her! Once again.

1 Like

Yeah, this is why I uninstalled despite them having a year of my sub money already in hand. All the mounts and shinies in the game matter way less than a story that interests me. SL was so uninteresting (and yet like an addict I hung around anyway) that by the time I started DF I was like “Man, I don’t care at all about this story.” I tried to get excited about the Worldsoul thing and I’m just not there.

Now I play LoTRO full-time, which is objectively worse than WoW in every gameplay, performance, and graphics metric that exists. But I’ll still give SSG $100 a year for a sub AND buy their dumb F2P currency a couple times a year because now that they’ve progressed the game past the book, they’ve turned to parts of Middle-earth Tolkien only wrote sparingly about (Gundabad, Umbar) and they’ve just knocked it out of the park.

Getting into every nook and cranny of Mount Gundabad and the surrounding environs, and the Havens of Umbar (from whence we will expand east and south later this year) has given me MMO fun WoW hasn’t given me since Pandaria.

Next expansion will be the sound of crickets

All you really need to know is that it will most likely be Alliance based.

Which seems to be the norm for a bit now.

more cosmic forces are more subtle than you think, but we can only show you that in cinematics and btw this one guy you thought might have been bad is going to be the good guy!! shocking twist good writing!

We crack a egg and teach a child to laugh again

I feel mostly the same way, although I do enjoy it more when it’s a theme that either beautiful or cozy. You know, woodland meadows or cozy cabins in the snowy mountains. Things like that.

I know exactly how you feel! WoW’s graphics, animations and combat are so unbelievably fluid, and yet tight compared to some other games, yet the other games keep drawing me back because the story is unraveled in such an immersive and fun way. ESO and LotRO especially feel that way to me.

Can I fry the egg and punt the child instead?

Those do be some cool eyes.