What's the point of the Void Elves?

A lot of races do not shine like they should. Blizzard should kill everyone off for fresh faces.

Except the Darkspear. The only thing I want for us, is for us to stop talking like we’re from some ham-fisted over-accented Jamaica, mon.

Dude.

Darkspear neva die.

1 Like

Yeah you’re right. I just got caught up in the moment.

1 Like

Huh it’s almost like not everyone wants to play a character with the exact same personality and reasoning as everyone else.

I hope you just laughed at them and told them they don’t know a thing about lore.

I think you are projecting what you want them to be rather than looking into what we were given, thought.

Thought, considering what little was given to us, it’s easy for everyone to project their expectations on the race. Void elves are currently both nothing and everything.

7 Likes

Or I could just enjoy their aestetic? Why is that so hard to accept? I’m not projecting anything. I’m literally saying what I think would be cool to see. O.o some of us do like them for what they are.

2 Likes

It was Moon Guard, my expectations are already low :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Fair enough haha!

1 Like

That would be murder! Oh wait, you’re talking about in game… Nope, that won’t help because we will just be given yet more half a**ed allied races. :sweat_smile:

I’m talking about those fan concepts you posted somewhere else, with them being more monstrous aberrants with multiple eyes, maws and other body horror.

My point is that everyone imagines void elves going in a different direction, because they were never firmly established to begin with.

And almost everyone will get disappointed when Blizzard finally defines what they are supposed to be.

6 Likes

Ethereals are what we should’ve gotten instead of void elves. At least aesthetically velves are good looking.

1 Like

twirly jumps through thread

flips tentacle

teleports

2 Likes

Would love Ethereals :frowning: things with desert aesthetics are bae.

1 Like

I see. It’s open ended as to whether or not they add anything else pretty much. I can only hope for some more dark concepts to pass since the void is a mutagen like any other magic. That will only occur if they explore it and not leave it to rot.

…which unfortunately seems like might be the case unless they add more customization to ARs which i don’t see happening since many want main races to be a focus.

1 Like

I don’t believe the Blood Elves have ever denied that there are traitors to the race living both as neutrals and in the Alliance. I’m sure most of them would be welcome to return though.

Why would the high elves go back to quel’thalas because of void elves? They should just be playable alliance side.

5 Likes

They’re horde. This is understandable. Alliance Allied Races are just different graphics with no involvement. Their leaders just went elsewhere for this expansion. Never to be seen again.

Even Anduin can’t be bothered to leave the Stormwind Throne Room after his defeat in Lordaeron.

2 Likes

Lol it’s exactly this. This is awesome.

2 Likes

Are you kidding me?

Are you new to the general forums or something?

Se any post involving playable High Elves for the Alliance for reference.

3 Likes