Whats the first thing you're gonna do once 8.1.5 launches?

1. Check notes for balance updates.
  2. Loot m+ chest.
  3. Do a 10.
  4. Log back out and go play something else.
1 Like

If you mean the armor you get for levelling an allied toon to max, you canā€™t race change to bypass that. You have to level a fresh toon from 20 (where they start) up to max. Boosts and race changes invalidate the Achievement.

This and upgrade my heirlooms for toons Iā€™m leveling. Oh, and put out a little tray of cookies for all to enjoy!

:cookie:

6 Likes

I enjoyed it. Good popcorn flick. Hope you enjoy it.

2 Likes

So lets all keep our fingers crossed that the maintenance goes smoothly. 7 am pst to 3pm pst.

So for atleast a good chunk of tuesday those of us who are home for the day will be doing alot of waiting!!

God I had such a hard time sitting through that, I wanted it to be good but it was so boring.

Open my box of disappointment, unlock zandalari, race change, and then probably see about getting brawlers started.

after maybe 30 minutes of new content (more like 15 minutes per each sides war campaign) go back to leveling alts, legion odds and ends as usual.

NIghthold raid has a boss who annoys me. I will drop them soloā€¦then see how bad elisande and freak boy ork are. No idea how bad they are yet. Because of this one boss who just beats me silly lol.

In between logging on another game I am currently playing?

Log on to these forums and savor the chaos that ensues.

ā€œDude, why am I stuck at the loading screen?ā€
ā€œMy realm just crashed, GG Blizz!ā€
ā€œServers still arenā€™t up? Itā€™s been like 10 hours, come on Blizz!ā€
ā€œWTF happened to all the portals?ā€

One thing I wonā€™t be doing is any CoT instances. Zing!

2 Likes

Find the new portal room I guess.

grind a zandalari to 120. havent decided druid or paladin yet, though.

Probably be at work so work until I come home. Then walk the dogs, feed the dogs and cats then maybe cook dinner.
Maybe do the zandalari unlock quest.

I am going to create two new toonsā€¦I have a dilemma thoughā€¦I donā€™t know what yet. I refuse to roll a zandalari paladin (have 3 120). I have never really gotten into the shaman I play. I have 3 120 warriorsā€¦hmmm.

I think my only option are druidsā€¦I cant imagine not having a KT druid nor a Zandalariā€¦ā€¦

first thing iā€™ll be doing, is the same as every other patch day.

come to the forum, watch people breathing into paper bags because servers arenā€™t up yet.

ā€¦and then when servers are up, watch people freak out because a pixel changed here n there.

3 Likes

Yeah, I know. Which is why I am rolling a zandalari paladin.

1 Like

Whatā€™s the appeal of that game?

A size and scope and complexity that WOW hasnt had for a decade. Every class, and I mean class, has it own separate spell tree. FISHERMEN have a spell tree. Botanists have oneā€¦a Summoner at 32 has more spells and abilities than a 120 warlock has.

A rotating day night cycle.

Teleports everywhere.

Portals everywhere.

No timegated flight.

2 Likes

Its not really that great?

Heres what a red mage has at max level

How many spells does your hunter have again?

1 Like

Do the Kul Tiran recruitment chain and then change this character to one

My plan to unlock zrolls, make a druid, level a bit, realize I donā€™t like playing druid, then just be depressed for awhile. Then, maybe Taco Bell and world quests. Actually, I think I have an appointment with my shrink to fit in there too. But, yeah, thatā€™s about it.

1 Like

Zandalari Troll Druid. Level 20.

Iā€™ve been really looking forward to this.

10 Likes