Whats the first thing you're gonna do once 8.1.5 launches?

so umm good luck! i would try to help but i am also stuck on what classes to make!

I always make them Hunters…but i have so darn many of those already LOL!

Watch Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald. Digital releases on Amazon that day.

1 Like

/me flaunts her hati-fur coat, slippers, and scarf.

fabulous no?

re-activate my sub.
then do allied quests and then upgrade some more heirlooms.

Probably going to remake some of the alts I deleted since I have room for them all now <3

I’ll make a pot of coffee…like I always do.

2 Likes

Unlock Kul’tirans and race change my Druid.

Tame my annoying yet lovable storm mutt Hati must get him back by my side for I missed him so much and he won’t be forced don’t want him ignore quest simple as that.

Meh burnt one of my tokens see if things were any better at launch. Token is up early April. Within a couple of hours I regretted my decision to burn one. Will try again when they release flight. Will give some other game my money until then.

Go to Stormwind and salute Stanley

Playing catch up with my Horde character for the Two Sides to Every Tale achievement. Yeah, don’t play Horde much :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Roll and a Zandalari druid and Kul tiran shaman. Not sure if I’m going use a boost on them, though.

Upgrade my heirlooms then unlock the allied races.

Race change this guy to Zandalari and then roll a zandalari paladin to unlock the racial transmog thinger.

1 Like

I’m going to do the quest for Hati,
Then Zandalar unlock quest,
Race change this hunter to Zandalar,
then farm Panda raids for the new “Happiness” pet.
(New raiding with leashes pet)

1 Like

Probably keep leveling my new Troll Warlock. I am having fun doing it and I don’t want to level another new toon just yet. But then, Zandalari something.

Well, since I most likely at work. i will be reading forums to see how bad it is. Each patch they outdo themselves with the madness of thick-headedness. It going to be interesting. last patch trade was fun for three weeks. let see how this one compares.

It is mostly going to be

“The store que is full and I can’t race change to Zandalari for the next 3 days”

and

“Zandalari is broken op, Blizz sucks, Horde Favoritism, All I see is Zandalari now” etc.

2 Likes

Role a thicc boi and start punching things.

2 Likes

Level my Zandalari druid and gain 100% to my trolling.

1 Like

Mourne the loss of my beloved portals then sit back and watch the chaos ensue.
Oh… and race change one of my druids to zandalari so I can run around as a dinosaur. :smiley: