Whats the first thing you're gonna do once 8.1.5 launches?

I’ll immediately log on my alt who will be stationed next to the heirloom vendor, and I’ll buy all my leather heirloom gear.

Next, I’ll log on Tiridan (who will be parked in the Orgrimmar Embassy). I’ll go complete the Zandalari Scenario, and then Race-Change immediately to (undecided name) the Zandalari Warrior.

Finally, I’ll create my Zandalari Druid and I’ll begin leveling.

woo! What class do you play?

Im au ra warrior. Gunbreaker gonna be fun

Also thefirst thing ima do is unlock zandalari then make me a druid then make it my new main >:3

create 25 characters.

Female Roe Dragoon.

Once Viera come out thats what im gonna be, and hopefully if the Blufever leaks are correct, Dancer.

1 Like

If they make male viera, which are about as rare as male mi’qote in lore . Ill be a bunny man. If not ill stay tall boi

I hope dancer’s a dual wielding sword class , i like ninja but i want bigger weapons. Plus i was Blu in ffxi and i liked dual wielding swords there.

Honestly they should, if theyre gonna pull the gender locked race bull like they did in 1.0, everyone is gonna lose their minds.

Also as for dancer weapons, Nah not swords, but Fan Blades m’dude. That would totally fit their aesthetic.

1 Like

hmm if they do fanblades…i wonder if there will be invisible ones. So that i can look like a Jojo character while posing .

1 Like

Well, i’m going to loot my chest of disappointment for the week, unlock Zandalar trolls, and race change my main druid to a Zandalar Troll :slight_smile:

Nothing changes. Gassy needs to grind enough gold to get the next flying rank (Master Flying?) at level 70 in order to make her flying mount go zoooom!!!

I don’t really have a need to unlock an allied race. I haven’t even gotten any of my characters to level 120 yet.

I’m not interested anymore for the AR’s since KT’s belly ruin mogs for me and their run is annoying. And I never liked horde, troll stuff.

I don’t care much for the Pet stuff, and realized the Brawler Guild mystery requires a group later into the quest chain so meh.

So probably waste my time doing WQ’s or something before logging out again.

Update my addons probably. That’s about it.

gotta get my toaster to work first hella .v.

1 Like

Unlock both Zandalar trolls and Kul tirans.

Enjoy the new Warsong and Arathi BGs

You better get on it!

1 Like

Working on it there mate!
but it’s actin up after i tried making it work with VR headset xD
now can’t play wow or anything!

1 Like

Well hopefully you can fix it!

Nothing is more important than toast! Especially if its French toast.

1 Like

what if it was waffles and i was gonna make a breakfast sandwich featuring sausage patties, eggs, cheese and a dash of maple syrup?

I am going to strip down to my blood elf speedos, dance in the new Portal Room in Org, record it, and link it over here

3 Likes