Whats the first thing you're gonna do once 8.1.5 launches?

Enjoy the new Warsong and Arathi BGs

You better get on it!

1 Like

Working on it there mate!
but it’s actin up after i tried making it work with VR headset xD
now can’t play wow or anything!

1 Like

Well hopefully you can fix it!

Nothing is more important than toast! Especially if its French toast.

1 Like

what if it was waffles and i was gonna make a breakfast sandwich featuring sausage patties, eggs, cheese and a dash of maple syrup?

I am going to strip down to my blood elf speedos, dance in the new Portal Room in Org, record it, and link it over here

3 Likes

Oh gawd that all sounds delicious :drooling_face: Enough of this food talk! xD

1 Like

Yeah I’m trying to scramble with Proudmoore Admiralty rep for Kul Tirans right now. I did the Ready for War and Tides of Vengeance campaigns. Now it’s WQ’s and I have Tirasgarde Sound to finish (chose Drustvar first then went Stormsong before I knew anything…derp)

Also, I want to suss out the new heirlooms from the Seafarer Dubloon Vendor. They’re create-able and account bound for any level, but I have a funny feeling that they won’t scale or provide an xp bonus. (Wrist, Gloves, Waist and Boost slots btw).

As a big fan of that game who is super looking forward for the expansion this summer, I’m a bit embarrassed by all the trolling that people bring on the WoW forums.

I’m fine with comparing because there’s a lot of things FF does better than WoW at the moment (and vice versa) and I want both games to grow better, but the non-constructive WoW bashing, I could go without.

Back on topic, I’m going to check out the story and then maybe see how far I can go in the brawler’s guild without raid gear…

1 Like

Level my Zandalari paladin.

sim all my toons to see the big buff
then cry

I am the sha of hunger!
flies away

“My eyes, my eyes, omg they are dissolving.
And I can’t unsee it. Dam Belfs are ugly.”
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

First thing i believe i will do is go reclaim Hati! I miss my lil buddy!! Most likely will do this on every hunter i have at max lvl lol. Then afterwards i have a feeling i will sit in front of the character selection screen trying to decide what class i want for my Kul Tiran and Zandalari!

:grinning:

This could take the rest of the day… LOL

2 Likes

Me too - have all the characters I am going to run them on all ready at the Shrine where they will stay until I have them all.

1 Like

Beat me to it!

Oh snap… That’s a good plan. I should do that.

Play Elder Scrolls Online.

Prob pick up the quests for the new profession tools. I’ll get to the new races eventually.

Why would you wait until 8.1.5 to do that if you enjoy those games.

Same with this one