What's the fastest way to get stygia?

Been doing Korthia for mogging sets and, ugh, you all know how much this sucks. Anyway, I’m think it would be a little less awful to just switch covenants to buy the Death’s Advance ensembles than grind to exalted on four alts. If I remember right, each one is 6k stygia.

So yeah, long question a little longer, how to I get stygia as quickly as possible? I just want to be done with this.

ganking players kek

2 Likes

Stygia is still pretty painful to farm, unless of course you overgear the maw/korthia and can nuke things in 2 seconds. Farming method is still the same, do maw and korthia dailies, assaults every 3 days, and kill rares in maw and korthia. Well there is also mission table but you’ll have to level up mission table and I wouldn’t recommend that to my worst enemy.

4 Likes

Been trying to level my dudes for this whole expansion and they’re all still upper to mid 40s. I just do not get how people can max their table. And I’ve never seen a stygia mission.

I guess I’ll just do the dailies and the invasions. My gear is good enough that it’s easy (on my main) but I just don’t want to /rolls around on the floor. I guess I do still have some invasion stuff to finish and mounts to get. /SIIIIIIIGH

1 Like

You get stygia by playing the game

The assaults and rares are what you should be doing along with warmode on

I’ve been running stygia pod missions on the table. 250 a pop if I recall. Some of my characters have a couple dozen just sitting waiting to be used.

You tokens you can get when you unlock Great Vault slots but aren’t offered anything you want can be used to buy stygia

If you want to actively farm it I think Korthia rares are probably the best way to get it. Also the buffs you can get from the Zereth Mortis enhancement console will work in Korthia but need to either be consumed before you leave ZM or socketed to an item with a crystallic socket. I highly recommend Toxicialic for non-elite rares (it still works against elites but against non-elites with large health pools it’s busted), and Velocialic for getting around faster

While it isn’t fast, I do get stygia regularly from the mission table. It adds up over time if you hit those missions constantly.

The vault would make it quite fast. I know I bought 750 stygia on all my alts just by doing a single +2 just to open the teleport to the world boss. Should be able to get a lot more now if you can unlock 3 slots. Of course it affects character progression.
I just do the mission table for 1k a week to do the Venari weekly quest for a chance at the paragon mount. Can easily get over 1k a week from there.

Yeah… I checked. Can get 3000 stygia from the vault by just unlocking 3 slots. One lfr wing and 4 +2’s.

You can snag 2 or 3 of these per day plus the lesser versions. Mix in some experience missions. Make sure to put tanks in tanking positions, give them a healer and mix in some DPS. EZ PZ

Do xp quests exclusively.
Progress the table campaign into a sweet spot where you get like 3-4 different ones that are frequently up.

The mission table is mot a fun process and not recommended.

Unfortunately that is not really the case when all of the content it is received from is essentially obsolete in the current patch.