What's the December trading post gonna have?

Trying to plan ahead and buy the 6 month sub to save money but only if i know what the trading post will have. Anyone know it will have every month including December?

When has anyone outside of Blizzard known what the TP would have more than a week out?

2 Likes

I know, but I signed NDA sorry

4 Likes

Santa might since it’s December

He’s another Ililililililjijiji or whatever it is alt.

Don’t expect sense.

5 Likes

An adult female oriented elf costume, complete with a pole for dancing!

6 Likes

Primarily used by male kul tiran.

2 Likes

we need more mounts!

Probably some candy cane staff.

I’m hoping for some more colors and versions of the Christmas outfits (orange, pink, blue, brown) usable year round.

Maybe a blue one of this

I mean, the pole can be mounted, in a sense? lol. I’m just picturing this pole flying through the air, with a rotund kul tiran man in an outfit made for someone the size of a blood elf twirling, maybe lowering himself slowly. Ima stop before it gets too visual. But if anyone would be willing to draw this so I can put it on my wall of inappropriate thoughts, please get with me. (I had a coloring picture made of chip in… some straps that I passed out at work once.)

Also. Meant to send that previous reply to you too. I feel like you’d appreciate it.

Uhm, how would we know? we don’t even know what next months trading post is going to have lol

I bet it can :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

3 Likes

This is crazy impossible to know! Haha

Maybe something cool would be like a disc mount but it could be a big snowflake that leaves a light snowy trail behind it as we zip around.

It will have mounts, pets, and cosmetic items that you can purchase with traders tenders. You’re welcome.

1 Like

I need a full itemized list of each thing being offered every month

Why?

Some dress and a hat

probably not. but if there is anyone like that, they don’t post here.

Maybe it will have “goblin snow balls” that scream when you throw them.

Plus color 256 of the scarf, hood, and cloak combo.