Whats the counter to bubble + wings?

well what class do you play then?

anyway it’s the same as always. use one of you damage reducing cooldowns and kite. Most classes have a wall. Everyone has mobility in some way. Then you have healers like evoker and priest that can grip you away. There is a lot you can do. Yes if you wave the white flag and just take the damage you will lose but if you use your toolkit you can definitely combat it.

I said what I said.

They need to buff unstable affliction dmg when dispelled by like 200% so put these filthy rets in their place when they dispel it. That will put a stop to them.

1 Like

Wut

10 char

Hitting me right in the childhood.

What’s really fun about UA backlash is that it royally screws over all passive dispel mechanics. Hunter cannot run improved mend pet into aff because you can’t make it not sometimes dispel UA and kill you randomly. This is a bad design for hunter and there has been legitimate feedback from way higher rated players than me to just remove the dispel mechanic on improved mend. I personally think all of the passive dispel mechanics like that just need to go bye bye across the board, it’s not good for anyone.

1 Like

lolret… bubble and kill

It could always just be a choice node. Imp healing or imp healing + dispel. Or maybe buff the healing baseline and the off node is the dispel.

1 Like

Any of the above would be better. Buffing the base heal would also help out marks pet because you can’t comfortably take improved mend even in situations where you won’t kill yourself with it as marks, and it’s pet dies faster. I still think the best thing to do is keep/make dispel mechanics active instead of passive, so like a choice node that increases mend cooldown but also dispels your pet right then (instead of randomly on the heal tick). Or just replace improved mend with choice nodes of bullheaded/phoenix res/cower.

there is no counter, no idea when they had such a stupid idea like making wings not to apply forbearance debuff

1 Like

Yeah, there is. Offensive divine shield only takes Ccing the ret off the table.

Nothing like eating chicken wings in a bubble bath… wait where am I?

1 Like

This way when rets dispel ua they kill themselves thus ret problem solved

Can someone edit this video and put a Ret icon over every Agent’s face?

1 Like

I really don’t see why they don’t do this. This is how it used to be back in the day, like a 50% or more reduction in damage. If they want to make ret a bursty class they cannot be balanced properly with an immunity that lets them still do full damage.

3 Likes

the leave button, works for me.

1 Like

Bubble was best in the old days when it came with a huge dmg debuff

You could be immune, but not full dmg

1 Like

Am I the only one that still believed the damage reduction was still live?

1 Like

Insufficient. Requires damage immunity. :stuck_out_tongue:

Insufficient. Paladins are immune to odor and soiled clothing while bubbled.

1 Like