What's next? We need fresh servers or restore characters

One thing, you didn’t even need to look anywhere, you where given the information when you logged into the game.

2 Likes

Basically everyone who cares about classic has their clones and the economy only settled after clones were closed, which was before the recent hype started.

So the gold sellers didn’t copy over their toons.

Now mr.goldseller I’m done responding to this thread you clearly have an agenda or are just refusing / unable to understand really basic logic.

3 Likes

They needed to shtup our characters to wrath to boost apparent participation so they could report a spike. They won’t let us have them back. They must be confident that the number of players who are willing to regrind the characters they lost is greater than the number of players who will give up over the issue.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, this is incorrect.

When the Clones were FIRST introduced back in 2021 (the service discontinued in 2022), ALL you had to do was activate (FOR FREE) on Era (if Era is your ONLY style preference) and ignore BC + Wrath, entirely and not worry about the “removal of your character” on BC/Wrath.

There was no purchasing of anything, UNLESS you wanted to be in BOTH games, with the SAME character. They wanted people to make a choice, and when you didn’t make that choice, they were going to progress you, onto the progression server because in Blizz’s mind, they assume more people want “progression”.

We had a whole year to decide. It’s unfortunate I only managed to save 2/3 of my 60s. RIP my Enchanter.

So, who wants to run me through Uldaman, so I can “re-level” that Enchanter, again? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Not on my server.

It’s funny, people disagreed with me on this similar point I made. Yes, Era WAS fresh despite having 60s around.

Where on BB are you looking? There’s no economy here, and I certainly haven’t seen any gold selling spam, have you?

The HC community cannot use the AH and the challenge praises self-sufficiency. BB is not exactly the target server for gold sellers, I’m just saying…

Not true the cloning was for BC not wrath so you have been gone for minimum 2 years???

I dont understand why you dont understand thay your character was not deleted. It was progressed into the expansions.

The clone service was provided for those who wanted to play both. The notice of cloning came out the same time the announcement of TBCC was made. So again i ask how did you not know about this??

He understands he’s just trollin’ it up.

Not an unreasonable amount of time to have other priorities or other things catching your interest

2 Likes

tldr… Could not click one button in a 2 year span and am blaming everyone else for my incompetence.

OP wasn’t subscribed to WoW so they couldn’t click any buttons. Hopefully blizzard helps them out and chooses to value their customer

4 Likes

I bet they are kicking their own tushies over the decision. They could have been raking it in right about now. Oh well…

2 Likes

Short time = 16 months
Was implemented at the end of classic. If you watched the tbc announcement trailer you knew about cloning. You alsio knew that if a character wasnt cloned that it would progress and not stay in classic all this information was in the announcement video for tbc and all over the internet.

Another of thousands of players i have no sympathy for.

1 Like

I posted it, several times. They have nothing to say to me, after that but continues repeating the cycle of “well, I didn’t know”.

Obviously not many people got the message. Not many people watched the TBC announcement trailer because tbc is not very popular compared to classic WoW.

2 Likes

What is wrong with you?
This is massive sociopath behavior.

6 Likes

It was (also) announced at Blizzconline (had to be virtual thanks to covid) and ENCOURAGING you to dig deeper, on what they had planned.

You telling me you missed Blizzcon, too?

What an insane thought, someone didn’t watch Blizzcon.

2 Likes

It’s where EVERYTHING gets announced. All their plans for ALL of their games INCLUDING Classic.

EDIT: I figured, if you’re looking for announcements, even if you’re NOT playing any of their games, Blizzcon is a good start.

Discovered the same and while I would happily clone my UD mage if the service came back; I am actually having a lot of fun leveling again on Alliance and doing Alliance full time instead of horde main.

Overall ill have fun and in reality “Fresh” only lasts a hot minute until the botters come and destroy the economy.

Classic Era was basically “fresh” when it kicked off in popularity, and the experience evolved just like every fresh server ever, from a “clean” economy to a corrupt one.