What's next? We need fresh servers or restore characters

Yet crying about something you had 18 months notice of is some genius level activity.

1 Like

Definitely, need the clones or the fresh if Bobby wants to see any more of those $16 payments

3 Likes

Wrong. You’re free to create a level 1 on any Classic Era realm. It’s exactly how the hc community did it: player initiative. Now is your turn to demonstrate it yourself.

1 Like

I didn’t have a 18 month notice. Posting on this forum was the first time i’ve ever heard about blizzard deleting characters.

4 Likes

starting a level 1 on a classic era realm after what blizzard did to our old characters is ridiculous. Why would I spend 100s of hours playing on classic when i’m risking it all just going away again?

5 Likes

You abandonded Classic Era last time. Expect to lose it again if you repeat your actions.

Then leave. You truly are a smooth brain.

I’m allowed to take a break from the game without having my characters deleted. Blizzard has always said that they’ll never delete your characters even if you unsubscribe.

3 Likes

Why would they leave when they could give customer feedback to the company of their official forums :expressionless:

3 Likes

Yes, now go play your toons in Wrath!

I would never wish that game on my worst enemy

1 Like

Seeing as how they abandoned Classic WoW for retail progressions realms, the shoe fits.

That’s exactly what blizzard wants me to do. This whole thing is a promotion to purchase whatever new classic expansion they come up with next.

Blizzard will not see anymore of my money because of this unless they correct the situation.

5 Likes

So do you want to play Classic Era or do you not? Make your choice.

I want to play classic without the risk of my characters being deleted randomly and without notice.

4 Likes

Seems like their choice is clear, they want to let the company know if they want more money they’ll give the characters back :expressionless:

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is a great standup routine you got going, you should take this show on the road.

1 Like

There was notice, poorly communicated yes, but not ‘without notice’. You chose to not participate in the channels where that information was desseminated when you left Classic. That choice was your’s.

1 Like

Now, I know you realize they weren’t deleted right? Or, do you have some fundamental comprehension issue?

3 Likes

Every server in wow history has been a ‘progression server’. Era is the only standalone server and required action to have a clone there.

2 Likes