Whats going on?

IDK if i want to reinstall the game just for classic considering i have the closed beta that is what gets to me. stress test 4 GB for stress test uhh

the his is classic forum not retail forum, I have never been on retail forum its trash, I will admit that I have played retail…I was forced to lvl this character to lvl 10 so I can tell everyone how trash retail is LOL

SO many people live under a rock. Must be a huge rock. 48 hours is like an eternity these days. Learn to information age.

Yeah, Blizz. How DARE you offer this guy Beta Access. A slap in the face am I right?

Get a load of this guy.

1 Like

i need waders guys, its getting real reeeaaaal deep in here…

Just going to throw this in here too because people just. Don’t read.

holy mother of Karens…

how entitled can you be? does your mother still feed you via baby bottle?? grow up child…

5 Likes

People are going to lose their minds when all they can do is name 3 characters for a week.

You’ve wasted more time whining on the forums about it than it did to install it, which was your main complaint of wasting your time.

1 Like

And complete agreement. The OP in this is just … Unbelievably toxic, all I can tell is that you are way more of a waste of space right now than the Classic client. Holy cow. You act like Blizzard hand delivered you a check for a thousand dollars but signed it ‘Trololol’ and then punched you in the face LOL Plenty of people want beta, plenty of people actually want to help make the game better, which OBVIOUSLY you do not. So, OP. I am thrilled beyond words that you don’t have beta, it makes me so happy. And I hope you never ever get any beta ever. Enjoy your miserable life if you have to be this low over a mild inconvenience over a good thing Blizzard is doing. Seee yaaaa.

2 Likes

I would love to be on the other end of that phone call.

Your complaining about blizzard wasting your time like its so precious, yet your willing to wade into arguments here on the forums, and phone customer service? Now those two things are a waste of time.

4 Likes

then just dont play it (?) .

This is clearly way too much of a simple solution for the OP. It would need to be more like, Play it for 48 hours, then complain it was too long and demand he get refunded 48 hours of life, plus a box of cookies for his trouble.

This post is a waste of time.

I would suggest everyone just reports the OP for trolling so this pit of toxicity can be purged by THE HOLY LIGH-- Er… Forum moderation…

1 Like

I used to play uther pally on hearthstone. “By the Holy Light!!” Was played every time a legendary or a flame strike type card was played. Even my kids say that now.

1 Like

Paladin for life! :slight_smile: Praise the Light, friend. You being a Warlock definitely needs the Light o.o’

no they are releasing it 2 months early -.-

Trolled by blizz OP.

I really don’t understand why people get whiny about this, it’s not like you get to keep your character or anything. I’m stoked to get to play in the stress test, even if it’s just for 48 hours. So much entitlement lately because of this.