What's going on with the rated solo shuffle queue

Been in queue for over 20 mins, Blizzard broke something again or no one queuing?

1 Like

Lizard wizards are playable now.

Everyone is leveling their dwagon uwu

3 Likes

got my first q in 5 min and the second one i dropped at 30. requeuing popped it in 2 minutes

happy tuesday ig

1 Like

no one wanna play with DHs is boring af is better to lose those 15 usd we pay to play, rather than queue into that broken sht

LMAO you gonna be crying about Evokers now, they do more damage than DHs and the best part is all that damage is AoE, so when your HP is down to 20% everyone on your team is at 20% as well.

Have fun crying about the new FoTM.

1 Like

Well, no more tank queue, so that doesn’t help.

I can’t imagine healers are going to want to play this mode for very long as well with how toxic dps is.

1 Like

Been in queue for 28 mins now after dropping the previous queue that was over 15 mins long.

Fix your game Blizzard.

fotm dh mad he can’t play as many games and make it miserable for people who aren’t a DH (and his probably highest rating ever attained in solo shuffle prepatch)

5 Likes

No one is queuing. It’s that simple.

Probably going to take a week at least to recover from everyone leveling.

hey buddy nobody asked for the attitude alright

leveling isnt hard either unless theres somethin off about you tryin to tell us all somethin? :rofl: :rofl: :kissing_heart:

Go cry more in a corner since you got owned by DH so bad.

listen buddy ur class is training wheels surprised u can even speak in a full sentence

1 Like

YOU’RE NOT MISSING OUT. its basically all FOTM evokers in there atm.

It’s “typing” not “speaking”, get your mind straight before you type.

u should take ur own advice buddy

Lol you mad?

i am anger itself

You give yourself too much credit… Just move on…

dh players :rofl: