What's going on with the horrible Customer Service thesedays?

If you’re so displeased, there is the door. No one is forcing you to play and you’re obviously quite discontent. CS is more streamlined than ever by weeding out ridiculous things with templates and having limitations to be quite honest.

You keep repeating the same things like they matter. They don’t. We as players do not get to define how Blizzard chooses to define their own rules. They could shut down their CS tomorrow if they’d like and leave us all to flounder entirely. This is their sandbox. You seem to think you’re entitled to something and it just baffles me.

3 Likes

Actually, here. From a Blue, even. It’s late and I’m irritated, else I would have pulled this sooner.

So there is the gist of what they go by.

11 Likes

But the thing is, and it seems you just don’t understand, as that the GM was doing their job.

Getting told “no I can’t help you” is NOT bad customer service.

A GM is not there to answer/grant every single thing a player asks. If they did, we’d see ticket times pushing weeks due to the sheer amount of tickets submitted.

It has NOTHING to do with lazy or incompetent.

The are bound by policy, just like every customer service worker around the world - there are limits on what can and can’t be done

12 Likes

I’ll let you in on a secret. Surveys with reasonable criticisms are valued and given consideration. Rage-filled rants such as yours are trashed.

9 Likes