Whats a joke character that you want to see more of in the story?

Personally, I want to see Mankrik again.
I have too many fond, stupid memories of him and would love to see my favorite Blademaster in the story somehow.

8 Likes

Joseph the Awakened/Crazed.

I wanna know what happened to him!! We murdered the entire Crusade for him in Cataclysm, and then come MoP and the un-murdered Crusade, we never see him.

17 Likes

The thing about “joke characters”…

… at best they’re only really funny in the first appearance.

Grifah wa a riot in Burning Crusade, but his appearance in the Obsidian Citadel was clearly a joke taken too far… even if he DID have one useful item this time.

4 Likes

Budd. I miss Budd from cata.

12 Likes

Yeah, Budd was the first one that came to mind for me too.

5 Likes

On the matter of Joke Characters: I like to imagine an army of Leeroy Jenkins rushing a theoretical Sha of Love yelling Leeeerooooyyyy Jennnnkkkkiiinnnns Jennnnkkkkiiinnnns Jennnnkkkkiiinnnns Jennnnkkkkiiinnnns only to be obliterated by a beam of Pink Love Energy with a Green Center of the beam as the Sha yells out how much it loves them.

I just want more Gravy, mon

Where is T’paartos?

How has he gone so long without punching ANYTHING shirtless? We are all poorer for his absence. He’s my sweet cheese. My stinky little (huge) boy. I want him back.

8 Likes

T’PAARTOS!!!

7 Likes

Lightforged have so few characters anyway, and then they gave us a crazed punching insecure manbaby (affectionate) to nurture and protect until he grew up to be a real boy… And we’ve never seen him since. I’m very upset.

6 Likes

Jero’me. In Midnight, will he still be walking down the street looking at his feet? Will he be watching the leaves fall off of trees?

Let’s get Lord Saltheril back in MN too. We’ll know the expansion is a dud if the wine stops flowing at his haven.

3 Likes

Zen’kiki and Maximillien of Northshire! (DRRAAAAGOOONNN!)

Also, Grandma Wahl!

8 Likes

Gravy isn’t a joke character he’s a great shaman and cook :c

1 Like

Dumass and Johnny Awesome.

19 Likes

Forgot about those two. Some of the best and funniest quests horde side, Always make me chuckle :wolf:

2 Likes

Tyrande and Malfurion.

Booooooo.

I liked Malfurion’s return, it was a cute cutscene. I needed some feelgood this winter. But, it also means their memelordery is gone while they sit around in Bel’ameth and create the first canonical baby in all of WoW.

1 Like

Meanwhile, Dagran being forgotten about by players.

2 Likes

Apparently, War Within intends to remind us!