Whatever happened to Theresa?

For those of you who don’t know or never heard of her, she was this human slave captured and brain-experimented on alive by a forsaken doctor guy in the undercity. so…after undercity is pretty much abandoned, what do u guys think happened to the gal?

did she move to orgrimmar, or did she get offed during the siege?

1 Like

That girl ded

7 Likes

Undercity was pretty much entirely evacuated wasn’t it? She probably lived.

Well, a definition of living I guess.

Whenever I raided Undercity, I made a point of one shotting her as a mercy kill.

That being said, I doubt Gerard would prioritize his mindslave’s safety in the midst of an evacuation, so she’s probably dead. Assuming she hadn’t died somewhere in the timeline from Vanilla to now.

3 Likes

I wonder if he’ll get more living slaves to replace her

3 Likes

Call me a sentimental idealist but I always head-canoned that Gerard and Theresa were either relatives or love interests when he was alive, and in order to stay together in a manner ‘socially acceptable’ to the Forsaken he made a grand claim of having tortured and mind-controlled her so no one would question her freely walking around Undercity as a living person. But…like I said, just sentimental headcanon to try to make an otherwise horrible thing better >_>;

7 Likes

That’s silly. Gerard isn’t gonna carry his own luggage!

3 Likes

Thats sweet. I would enjoy such a reveal down the line. Maybe his wife or girlfriend or daughter or niece. Shes really intact and playing the part and he is extra convincing.

1 Like

huh, a better undead love story than sylvie and nathanos at least. although that’s not saying very much tbh

5 Likes