Whatabout an expansion with Elune's moon as the new zone?

I would love an expansion where we get Tinkers as the new class and with the help of Tinkers, we build a rocket that fly us to the Moon.

And on the moon, we will meet Moon Elves, Moon Trolls and even Moon Tauren.

4 Likes

Man, I really do hope we go to the moon in an expansion at some point. Would be an absolutely perfect opportunity to finally get alittle bit of lore about Elune.

Also, I’d want a new playable race of alien-moon-rabbit-people added.

5 Likes

Why do we need TInkers? Tempest Keep, the Vindicaar already exist.
Nice way to bury the lead though :smiley:

You’re a goblin. Your rockets will just blow up half way

1 Like

Because we need a Gnome and Goblin-centric expansion.

That’s half the fun!

More importantly, maybe finally, a Kangaroo mount!

1 Like

Oh please there are no rabbits in the moon, it’s made of cheese. Clearly it’s Mouse people.

2 Likes

Because Tinkers are cool and I know this because I am a Mechagnome. Trust me on this!

2 Likes

Sailor Moon would disagree with you.

2 Likes

Could be cool!

I was…underwhelmed by FFXIV’s usage of its moon. It was in the logo and everything and we’re there for two seconds why did they do that to me?

Would definitely want the lore to be more than just Night Elves though.

Hence why we need rockets crafted by Goblins and Gnomes!

I’m all for a pirate themed moon expansion. New playable race: moon kangaroos

1 Like

Gnomes are from Venus. And murlocs are from mars… could be the title of that expansion.

2 Likes

You think the Kirin Tor deepstate is going to let that happen? And prove all of the Flat Azerothers right?

Blizz; Let me introduce this race with Rabbit ears using the Gnome models and skeletal riggings. YW.

Clearly Moon Red Pandaren.

It’s the only Hero-archetype from WC3 that has not yet represented in any of the available classes currently playable in WoW.

1 Like

And Goblins are from Azeroth.

Moon Dwarves, Moon Earthen, Moon mechagnomes (real ones, not the weird ones we got)

Ff14 says hello!

We are whalers on the moon,
We carry a harpoon,
But there are no whales,
So we tell tall tales,
Ans sing our whaling tune!

3 Likes