What you all get this week from your cache

I got a 455 cloak with terrible stats from pve chest. And a 430 ilvl azerite pice from pvp chest. Meh…

I got a 435 ring an it’s the same one I have on

oof… feelsBFAman

2 Likes

peep the trinkets :eyes:

i dont even play really play this alt but blizzard insta rewards anything that can q rmx i guess

yikes. that name doe. any toxic person? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

I gota 445 crit/mastery cloak thats worse than the BoE i got from mythic EP

430 azerite helm

But had enough residuum for random 445 azerite shoulders that ended up being BiS

I have 3x 450 igneous potential and Lava Shock to be hardstuck 1500 with now. 447ilvl overall

447 ILVL but hard stuck 1500? monka :eyes:

doze dog it’ll get better man just keep playing

If rating is important to you ill help you climb a bit. Not really actively participating much this season but glad to help if you want some games
Valdorian-Bleeding Hollow.

I got a 440 Trashbreeze and a 445 crit/mast off hand. Got a useless helmet from azerite that I DE’d.

Nothing usable.

1 Like

huh?? 10char

440 Seabreeze and a 435 back, both replaced socketed pieces I had on too. Lost like 5% haste and 2% crit putting them on lmao

1 Like

seems about right.

Game sucks.

2 Likes

Same 430 chest I got last week with the wrong azerite traits. Just like last week. Question is do I go from a 420 chest wich gives me my 3x Crushing Assault and 1 LoW or do I take the 15 iLvls worth if stats?

psssshhh thinking just stay with BIS traits

Thanks. Was leaning that way myself. I guess whatever can get me to 1600 this week.

“I have ilvl 442.” Yeah I’d call that not playing an alt too. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

430 Ilvl, bracers. Since i´ve been doing PVP the whole Xpack this things are actually an upgrade HAHAHAHA Y .Y feels bad man.