What would you rate Shadowlands so far?

Out of 10? I think I would rate it a solid 8/10. It’s just beginning and systems in place need some more polishing but I think overall it’s been a fun ride. I’m very impressed with the covenants and I enjoy the Castle Nathria much more than any past raids in the past year or so. What is your score and why do you give it that?

6 Likes

5/10. Enjoyed the levelling experience but the chores at max level are boring.

54 Likes
  1. I liked it for a while and then… I just got bored.
28 Likes

9 for casual pvp vendors :heart_eyes:

9 instead of 10 because it’s locked behind renown which is annoying but fine.

3 Likes

For me, its 9. Easily the best start to any expansion I have been through, but I have serious concerns about what the future will look like.

Depending on what they announce with gearing in the future that might drop further, or might go all the way to 10/10 though.

9 Likes

3/10. Never ending chores, borrowed power, torghast blows, the maw blows.

the 3 points are only due to pvp vendors.

68 Likes

I’d give it a clear 8/10.

It’s met my requirements for an enjoyable leveling experience, unique zones (aesthetically and thematically), and as someone who doesn’t outright hate borrowed power like seemingly so many people, I like the systems.

I dislike the heavy, heavy time gating and the meaningful loot scarcity.

I expected a lot more from crafting. It is probably the biggest flop for me when I compared my expectations to reality. For end game… I always knew M+ would be endgame for me, not raiding or pvp so I can’t really comment there. But crafting… man… I really expected we would be doing a lot more hunting for materials, building competitive gear with unique stats. Not just making one piece of gear over and over because you can’t even use that gear for anything else.

Even if they made it so you can use runecarving gear to make powerful EPICS with no leg powers, that would be nice.

4 Likes

Gonna give blizzard a 10/10 for PvP vendors, not including class balance in PvP.

Everything else they get a 2/10 because the game is literally built for Asia and their pay per hour subscription system.

15 Likes

4/10 overall

20 Likes

3/10

It’s not for me.

33 Likes

8/10

8.5/10. Game is the best it’s been in a long time. It feels very similar to legion so I’m very hopeful for the future.

5 Likes

5/10.

I had the most fun so far in the TW Ulduar runs I did. I’m excited for next week’s TW event. I’ve always enjoyed TW though.

7 Likes

eh, maybe a 6/10 so far…it’s just, kinda boring

3 Likes

8 or 9. I’m having a lot of fun. Especially with PvP.

3 Likes

2/10. Leveling was boring, Mythic+ was pointless, PVP is a joke.

Not sure how much people must hate their lives to be giving it anything over a 5 but good lord ya’ll need a life.

39 Likes

I had a hard time getting into it at the start but part of that was because of the afterlife theme during a pandemic. But as I got into it I started liking the story line. I haven’t started the Covenant campaigns yet since I just hit level 60. But I would give it at least an 8.

5-6/10 depending on the day

The way they’ve defecated on PvE players in terms of gearing for time invested is abhorrent.

I tank, heal, and DPS all on one character and they’ve made that extremely frustrating to do, as well. They changed soulbinds from being spec-specific to class-specific with no justification whatsoever.

6 Likes

3/10, not much to say. Only shining spot is I can play spec A B C and really not feel confined…

5 Likes

seven slash ten

1 Like