What would PVP be like if size mattered?

This is pretty straightforward, I’m just here to get everyone’s perspective/opinions since World of Warcraft is equal in the strength of each character. However, if I were to state my opinion, gnome warriors would definitely obliterate a fully armored Tauren.

1 Like

On my other Rogue I’ve got a 12 inch dagger on my main hand. This Rogue only has 6 inch, well maybe 6 3/4 , but he can still tear it up.

You know, if size mattered.

2 Likes

Size already does matter.
The size of your skill cap.

2 Likes

Size does matter, but I’m not sure how that relates to BGs.

2 Likes

It’s the physical size of the characters of the Horde and Alliance fighting each other in battlegrounds/arenas or whatever.

1 Like

His joke went so far over your head that astronomers thought it was a UFO.

5 Likes

Gnomes would enter the tauren.

2 Likes

ahh, destroying them from the inside out I see. Except, of course, tauren are too dumb and slow which allows for a gnome to escape from their grasp with ease.

1 Like

Oh he was talking about BG’s, my bad.

2 Likes

lol, we all thought the same thing. I assumed the OP meant to elicit that response.

For the OP. I remember in D&D dwarves got a bonus to armor against giants (harder to hit), but it seems like it’d be harder for them to kill as well. I always joke that my gnome monk is versed in over 100 forms of groin attack, but he’s really just an ankle biter.

They’re so small we’d hardly notice they’re in there.

2 Likes

“Is it in yet?”

That’s actually pretty scary to think about, but I’ve heard that gnomes don’t provide enough supplemental nutrients so I would suggest sticking with “non living” foods such as vegetables like all Tauren should. :wink:

I wish this thread wasn’t on a Blizzard Forum. It could go places.:grin:

Oh god… :joy:

size does matter, why do you think jaina is interested in thrall all of a sudden? shes like 40 years old now and is tired of human boyfriends.