What will you main in TBC?

Like the title, says. Just for sake assume its a one time character creation at 58 on a fresh server.

I am interested after reading the forums, what people would do now after classic had major faction imbalance along with no more faction shaman/paladin.

Will you stay on the same faction, PVP, what will you main?

I would main an alliance shaman, just for BG queues personally, probably on a pve server if everyone is going horde lol.

1 Like

I’ll main this exact character. Undead rogue #1

1 Like

Horde, PVP, and am still deciding what to main, but leaning between: Paladin, Warrior, Druid.

I’d stick with my mage if they weren’t complete trash past T6 in TBC.

Otherwise I’d reroll Hunter or Rogue.

Enhancement shaman! I played one back when TBC came out (was burned out on playing my hunter) and it was a very very fun class to play!

2 Likes

Whatever class is needed. I might level pally rapidly but so far 5 max level to choose from with time to get others there.

Hunter is my favorite class at Level 60 – no question.
But at Level 70, my favorite class is Druid, so my Orc/Elf Hunters will take a backseat to my Feral CowTank and my nigh-unkillable 11/11/39(ish) HoT Elf.

What will you main in Wrath?

might switch from warrior tank to bear

If we have to start at 58 then a Shaman, If we can copy our 60 toon over would be my tank druid. Faction depends on my guild. I like them and they are pretty damn good.

If it comes out sometime soon’ish (hah!) then a draenei hunter.

Might be a rogue. I did mage this go around in Classic.

Another game. TBC is DOA for me.

2 Likes