What was your vanilla realm?

Darkspear and Azjol-Nerub Edit, I also hung out with my step-sister on Alexstraza.

2 Likes

I played on a bunch. But Eredar (where I started) probably mostly, and Lothar for pve. But near the end of Vanilla I was playing more on Malfurion.

2 Likes

I’m ok with whatever server name, so long as we get an RP-PvP server.

Since you raided more, do you remember SAGA or < Super Assault Gnome Army >? I made the guild, but rarely raided with them; they ended up being quite successful.

Your name is vaguely familiar… mine was Darkgnome.

4 Likes

I was on Ki’Jaeden for 3 years. Then moved to Suramar in WotLK. Draka combined realms with Suramar.

2 Likes

Started on Cenarion Circle in April 2005 playing Alliance, then I went Horde on Shadowmoon for the summer to play with some friends.

Came back to Cenarion Circle Horde-side that fall, and I’ve been there since!

4 Likes

That guild sounds familiar but it was years and years ago.

1 Like

Fair enough. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hyjal

1 Like

Ravencrest EU is where I started in Classic WoW at patch 1.5 (I remember having to install that manually)

But then I switched over to Icecrown US just before Wrath came out when they where just starting the promotion to buy the base game and get the first month free for $20, I wanted to move over to my home servers before I pay too much for expansions.

And then halfway through Wrath I moved to Shadowsong US because that’s where one of my friends started playing but he didn’t play that much and he was Horde so I played alone until I joined this guild just when ICC came out and it was the most fun I ever had in the game, getting to kill the Lich King while it was still a current raid!

1 Like

Eyy fellow Kael’thas person!

I started out on Lightning’s Blade, moved to Dark Iron, then shortly after AQ came out moved to Kael’thas to raid with RL friends. I was in Dominus until TBC when I quit raiding.

2 Likes

Azjol-Nerub -> Norgannon -> Khaz’goroth

If memory serves.

3 Likes

Perenolde when I started playing in early BC, Moon Guard from late BC through Wrath, and Wyrmrest Accord from late MoP until now.

Ah, Perenolde…

3 Likes

OHH NO! It’s a MOONGUARDIAN!!! Hide ya kids! Hide ya wife!

2 Likes

I was too busy unintentionally recreating Warrior Cats despite having never read it to get up to any of the stereotypical Moon Guard stuff.

…I was a weird teenager.

3 Likes

Warrior… Cats…?

1 Like

Horde on Uldum -> Alliance on Shadow Council -> Horde again on Bloodscalp until BC

2 Likes

Played on Stormrage all Vanilla. Horde side Guild called Raging Sun. Was a rogue names Bonezz. Not sure what happend to them during BC launch but pretty sure the guild moved to Area 52.

1 Like

I started on Zul’jin then went to Area 52 probably halfway way in to TBC then towards the end of wrath right before cata i went to Turalyon. My characters still remain there.

1 Like

Shattered Hand EU.

Started there early 2005 can’t remember which month and haven’t played anywhere else.

Vanilla: Raided up to AQ40 twin emps.
TBC: Raided cleared BT did not go to sunwell.
Wrath: Raided everything full clear.
Cata: Tried out got bored before raids
Mop: Skipped entirely
Wod: Skipped entirely
Legion: Tried out got bored before raids
Bfa: haven’t tried.

Waiting for Classic eagerly.

5 Likes

Everyone needs to goto vanillafriends DOT com/find-friends-na/ and add themselves to their server from Vanilla.

4 Likes