What to expect for tomorrow for SL

Who knows, it may be one of those launches that goes smooth as pointed out above, but if it does backfire I’ll just return to AC Valhalla. I’m hooked.

twitter…a cesspool.

everything you mentioned and more is all part of the joyous chaos of launch day, I wouldn’t miss it for the world!

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: You know where you are, right?

It will be like this:
https://youtu.be/1sZ2a0VaOQM

1 Like

BFA was surprisingly playable day 1.

1 Like

compare this to twitter I rather take WoW Community forums anyway.

It’ll either be complete chaos or run smoothly. Legion and BFA were pretty smooth for me.

I pray that one day we see another legion launch. Nobody remembers it because of how smooth it went. No lag, no bottlenecks, sharding was just introduced for the first time and was working well.

There will absolutely be bottlenecks this time around because the questing is linear the first time.

Crashes, lag, dcs, server issues…ect.

If they turn off CRZ, launch might not be a disaster.

I expect people are warming up their salt trucks to complain about the usual lag, bugs, wait times to log in…

Don’t forget seeing lfg and trade chat spammed with “Dungeon A, LFM, must be X Covenant or will auto kick”.

Extra long maintenance to fix things that suddenly go wrong.
Once that is done, and we can log on. Someone will start a DDoS.
Once that is over, and we actually get to start playing.
Servers will start having issues due to everyone being in the same
place trying to do the same things.

Im not even going to try to start until either Wed night, or Thurs morning.

DDoSer love doing that. if only we can track them we thrown in prison for very long time.

If the last xpac was anything to judge by

Should be alright

Until enough people are cramed in the same zone

I dont understand why are you saying tomorrow? isn’t it really like midnight or something going into tuesday for everyone?

popular servers will most likely have 3 to 5 hour downtime lets hope the rest are ok

It launches at 3pm PST / 6pm EST…

Check this Blue Post about the timeline of turn-on/off for the launch.