What the heck Blizzard?!?!

Why? Just why? Why is this necessary? I don’t care, I’m just wondering WHY?!

1 Like

What am I supposed to take from this? I stopped watching after the dude mispronounced the word “infuriating” in the first 6 seconds

3 Likes

It is someone who is trolling and being offensive to the LGBTQI community because they don’t like the decision of the recent book that came out. Get over it.

3 Likes

Yeah… sort of.

I can understand why some in the LGBTQ community might take offense to this video, but I don’t think he’s actively being offensive, and definitely not directing it toward the community.

The video is criticizing Blizzard for tokenizing LGBTQ characters to distract from otherwise bad press… which is becoming a pattern.

This guy’s audience also tends toward a more cis male persuasion and he hams it up a little for them. He had a video about the female Doctor Who, that was irreverent and also completely accurate.

I’m a member of the LGBTQ community and that didn’t stop me from eye-rolling when they paraded J Gill out there in all the Dragonflight announcement videos, looking like Boy George in their rainbow Blizzard t-shirt.

Nothing, really.

The guy’s message is clouded by the fact that he speaks on behalf of the WoW story community, clearly not as a member of said community.

Yes… we are lots of people. More than 10s. The story community contains lots of people with that question… thanks.