What songs remind you of Azeroth?

2 Likes

I love just about all of Slipknot’s songs, but Before I Forget is special. I can definitely see it applying to the Forsaken based on the lyrics. Excellent contribution!

2 Likes

:fist:

One of my favorites. Always good to see another man of culture.

2 Likes

Stuff like Sum 41 because it got used in PvP videos so often.

1 Like

Gosh, thanks… :pleading_face:

Straight truth. It’s frustrating. I love the Alliance but they’re like difficult children, innocent at heart and endearing to an extent, but misled by their petty whims and blinded by their own reflections.

Excellent glimpse into the Horde’s world…

The Horde is sorely lacking in security and has been for multiple expansions now. Your leaders have been insane, those who’ve been allowed to exist for a while anyway. Those with potential to work towards a realistically stable future have been cut down and removed by blizz.

To the powers that be, I say that long since past is the time where the Horde needed to be the struggling underdog savages hardening themselves to mad extents in order to survive. That age of the story served its purpose and is done.

Give the Horde solid and level ground for a change and stop using them as a prop for the Alliance to be the ‘good guys.’

And for Yogg’s sake upgrade the mud huts.

You’ll find no more cultured person here than DJ Shreddie! :metal:

3 Likes

:beers: Cheers to that. Some of the songs in this thread have been :fire: :fire:

:beers: And to you, fellow Dwarf.

1 Like

Oh wow, if you like some of the stuff he has posted here, keep up with him. He’s next level when it comes to his music awareness. That’s why I started calling him DJ Shreddie. He shares tunes on at least a semi-regular basis, and not just the common stuff either. He’s a wizard of discovery.

1 Like

I will do that. I’m always up for hearing new music. It seems like it’s not as easy to come by these days. Like solid rock music of any of the sub genres are going extinct.

I haven’t been around too long in these parts but it always seems like I miss out on the juicy stuff.

2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

Demon Hunter: “I push my fingers into my…”
http://cdn.gamer-network.net/2020/metabomb/Eye_Beam_full.jpg

2 Likes
3 Likes

Sweet! Thanks! Gonna give these a listen through later. Sleepy Swarf is sleepy…

*Commences to drag self to bed, all shuffling like…

1 Like

Oh yeah, that accordion hits hard and had me seat dancing in the Highway to Hell cover. That’s legit awesome. Love it! :joy:

Broken Peach! You have to pity those poor guys in the band who have to be so close to these gals all the time, right? The torture! :weary:

1 Like

Hurt, by Johnny Cash, for both factions. And for the long-time players as well now that I think about it.

2 Likes
1 Like