What servers have balanced factions?

I’m having trouble finding the best servers to join that have a faction balance for WPvP. I’ve played on horde-dominated servers as both alliance and horde and it’s honestly just not fun. It makes me want to quit the game.

I like WPvP but I feel like War Mode kind of ruined it. It’s just not fun when it’s not balanced. As Horde, it’s rare to even find alliance players to fight where the fight is close to even and even less of a chance of the fight ending fair as piles and piles of other hordies jump in on the fight, and as Alliance, the experience is constantly getting ganked by 10-15 feral hordes without any cohesion or backup from Alliance.

When I search for which factions might be best, all I find are statistics showing which servers are most heavily skewed one side or the other. I come to this game for the PvE content, but the PvP content is what keeps me engaged, especially during times like this when all we’re really doing is waiting for pre-patch.

So as the title says, I’m wondering which servers are best to join if I’m looking for a fair fight.

Due to the way sharding works there really isn’t a server like this anymore. At one time Emerald dream was the place to go. But now it’s really about finding a good community.

ysera because noone is here