What realm is Method on?

Wowhead has a video saying Method is going to be broadcasting the Classic race from Las Vegas.

Hopefully Herod or Faerlina

1 Like

Who cares…

4 Likes

Hopefully on a current version server.

2 Likes

Whatever server they are on, it’s going to be a blood bath. :rofl:

1 Like

Not if they all live in dungeons.

2 Likes

EU servers bud, we’re safe.

and Limit?

According to Avoid Streamers .com CDew and Venruki are playing Horde on the Faelina server so I would guess the rest of Method NA would be there too. So take that info how you want.

1 Like

Not a single clue, that’s probably on their Twitter/Twitch channels.

Does anybody else hope that the community comes together as an opposition front to Method and fight them, tooth and nail, endlessly?

2 Likes

World firsts came a long time ago. Most of the Classic community doesn’t even care about what they are doing. Its about money and I dont blame them for trying to milk this cow.

ok, Esfandtv is listed as Faerlina/Alliance on the ‘avoidstreamers . com’ website, and I do believe he’s part of Method, so I would have to guess they’ll be on Faerlina since they’ll be in the States and wouldn’t want the potential lag from using an EU server.

If they play horde? No idea.

They’re probably on EU so it’s all good. If not then they’ll be on Faerlina since some Method players do stream on their own. They’re rushing for World First in a game that’s been out for 15 years. Just sad.

Afaik limit has no classic plans. And method isnt bringing their whole main raiding squad over. Thats why they recruited people like esfand and tipsout to have a classic presence. What they are streaming is the race to 60 and possibly MC but they are only running for a week. So probably the race to 60 only

All the partner streamers at the least, are Faerlina, from what I’ve seen.

They are just playing classic casually. Sco is playing on faerlina.

So what’s with watching competitive raiding streams, anyway. Not exactly as exciting as EVO, is it?

1 Like

I hope Method plays on Faerlina so they can snatch the Scarab Lord title away from Asmongold.

The event Method is advertising is a tournament among streamers to see who can get world firsts regarding max level, Rag kills, etc. The streamers taking part will most likely be on their own servers with their own guilds.