What quests to unlock next dungeons

After i hit level 101 my dungeon que system disappeard, this happened before when i reach lvl 90, then people in game told me to start world of draenor quest to unlock next dungeons. now after i reach 101, world of draenor dungeons also disappears. so what area quests i have to start to continue queing dungeon?

also is there a way to make npc and monstars to appear when they are in distance. i ran into elites couple of times because i use auto run key while questing and watch quest journal other side of screen, and mobs only appear when are close distance, by the time i panic and hit numlock key im already at their attack radius. im on gaming pc and playing on ultra setting so no problem with graphics limitations.

Draenor content ends at level 100.
After level 98 you can go to Legion content and by 101 its expected that you’re already there. You should go back to stormwind (or ogrimaar if horde) and you should get a quest to start Legion. You’ll need to follow the quests for a bit until you get your artifact weapon and some gear and by that point you should have a high enough item level to start Legion dungeons.

great, thx Tinkerrific

Different mobs will have different ranges at which they’ll be visible. Some (like the Fel Reavers in BC) you can see across the zone, and some you’ll have to be much closer to see. While lower graphics settings can make this worse, they have to be pretty low before they’ll start affecting things.

There may be some setting you can play with to make them more noticable. First of all, it can help to have enemy nameplates always shown. If you go into the names section of the interface settings check “always show nameplates” and they’ll show up on all enemies that are within 60 yards. (Which is well past the aggro radius.) Also, make sure that enemy nameplates are toggled on in the checkbox below. (That can also be toggled with the keybind shown in parenthesis next to the checkbox. It’s shift-V by default I think.)

You’ll also want to check out the dropdown menu for which names appear for mobs and make sure you’ve chosen one that includes all hostile mobs. (Which will make them easier to spot due to the red name above their head.)

Also, it can help to zoom your camera out as far as it will go. That will let you see more of what is coming up (and behind you!) Unless you’ve changed the default keybinding for it, you can use the scrollwheel to move the camera in and out.