What pvp gear do we get Nov 12?

I could be wrong, but l believe the highest honor rank you can obtain during phase 2 is rank 7.

Based on what, exactly?

We don’t know when Phase 3 is coming out.

There is no “highest possible rank” its all dependent on time.

If a server has 80,000 players and 20,000 alliance are ranked, that means 20 alliance rank 14s.

At the moment we don’t know.
Originally they were going with the full 1.12 set, with r14 weapons and epic gear and everything.

This linked quote from their updated content rollout thread implies they might hold off on this till BWL phase 3 patch and use the original weaker blue set for phase 2 due to current power levels.

Your CP per HK is subject to the diminishing returns rule. Within a 24 hour period you will only get credit for 10 HKs against a given player, as follows: ( Updated to the new 1.12 Patch)

Also this is going to be pretty important for Phase 2 to know.

You keep linking outdated information.

I linked information updated as of the Dire Maul announcement. You linked an article from freaking April!

???

What you posted is from March. What I posted is in April.

“PvP content is notably missing from the list above.” This is before they decided how PvP was going to tie into the phases. They since decided that and announced it in April.

March thread ALSO had the information also posted in April. The April thread has been unchanged. The March thread was the one getting updated since it’s sticked in this very thread.

The information about PvP and each phase had been removed and updated with that information on the page I linked after Dire Maul was announced.

Uh, no.

You can go read the whole post. What I provided is NOT in the post from March.

I think you mean forum, not thread?

By the way, no, it isn’t:

You didn’t link a page, though.

We are NEVER getting the weaker lvl 58 set

you will not get naxx pvp gear in phase 2, it’s in phase 6.

In p2 we get bad one

There is no “Naxx PvP gear.”

If you mean the level 60 Rare PvP sets, that is coming in Phase 2, as Blizzard has stated:

We are getting the pvp sets as they were in 1.12, the weaker lvl 58 set was discontinued before 1.12, we are NEVER getting that set in classic

But not editing it, apparently.

makes no sense, 1.12 gear is too good for first phases

Lol no it isnt, its equivalent to tier 1 and takes at minimum like 5-6 weeks to obtain a full set

Maybe you need to do research before you make claims.

I would appreciate you doing the same. Thank you.

Umm I did there’s a bluepost confirming exactly what I said.

Next.