Fal’dorei

Horde
Ogres
Sethrak

Neutral
Naga

1 Like

Clowns.

Just a race of circus clowns. They’d have very large feat, and crazy hair options… oh wait, that’s Night Elves.

1 Like

Owls & Dredger.

Jokes aside.

Alliance: Vrykul and make 'em the tallest race playable. Felborne, only if the horde for whatever reason gets San’layn.

Give the Felborne ancient Roman influences. (Make some Twisting nether stuff up) Never too many elves.

If the Covenant races weren’t neutral(they shouldn’t be playable at all) but if they had to pick one then I would list the Venthyr as alliance along with the Kyrian.

I mean, if it was a playable race, we’d already be able to play as it. The goal is to make unplayable races playable.

FTFY /10char

2 Likes

I want Sethrak… and Kelfin… and real Wildhammer’s… And Saurok… and Ogres… and San’layn… Furbolg… I want to go on but its 2am for me. lol

6 Likes

mogs on centaurs would be hilarious… think of the pants

1 Like

Ogre is the only correct answer.

3 Likes

Furbolgs. They would use a modified pandaren skeleton as a poetic callback to pandaren originally using a modified furbolg skeleton in Wc3. Bliz pls. :smiley:

1 Like

Gilgoblins. They should have been playable already.

2 Likes

Silver Covenant High Elves and San’layn. Brand new models for these two pls
Less animal races please. People love the shadowlands races because they are not, well, humanoid beasts

1 Like

Yes to all of this!!!. Blizzard higher this man!

As controversial this is, I’ve wanted this since Vanilla, Wotlk/MoP just made me crave for them more!.

5 Likes

To be honest I would rather they produce a better game then this crap they’re hand feeding us atm. The last thing I want is new toons to play. I would like wow to play like it was once. Open world lots of quests, lots of intriguing areas to explore and to know at the end of my day I felt like I had fun and enjoyed it. Not spending hours and hours on something worth nothing atm.

Holy mother of Mergatroid, all of this!

DRAGOOOOONS.

Dragons.

Also uncorrupted Arrakoa, and Sneeple (Snake People). Naga would be cool too, as would Murlocs.

…did I mention dragons?

Alliance High Elves.

3 Likes

Vulpera are one of the most popular allied races. And we have enough non beastial races. We need more not less. You have your representation ad nausem.

High elf- Oh wait I am one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :nail_care:t6:

1 Like

Of the 23 playable races, only 5 are animals, and 1 of those is a duplicate of another.

I would much rather have more unconventional races than another elf.

1 Like