What PLAYABLE race do you want Blizzard to add

I really wanna say Vorkai/Sylvar… but only if we get a really nice looking heritage set…I’m already too attached to the Void wings and collar look…

1 Like

Yeah, just thinking of the armor sets for centaur has me excited already … for what might never be.

2 Likes

Venthyr, I want their Naruto run

3 Likes

Ethereals. Been wanting them in game since they were introduced.

2 Likes

Either a snake/lizard race or a cat race probably.

2 Likes

Naga and murlocs.

real races:
ogres horde
furbolg alliance

allied races

horde
hozen
taunka

alliance
jinyu
frost dwarves

3 Likes

Ogre/Cyclops could be fun.

2 Likes

I want the Swolkins. Those owl people that dance around like the Keeble elves.

1 Like

Murlocs. The answer is always Murlocs.

DEAL!!!

IIRC Naga are typically ruled by a Queen or female type Naga. So Johnny should fit right into that role. All hail Queen Awesome! :stuck_out_tongue:

Nope. Night Elves make nagas, satyrs and other related races unviable.
And nagas don’t wear pants and shoes. So, no service.
And they can’t use mounts.
Nagas cannot even use bicycles.

The best for the alliance is to have something that does not imply giving forgiveness to criminal groups and with a history of wars and grudges.

Arakkoas, saberons, furbolg, sethraks are better options and bring more diversity and fantasy options to the alliance.

1 Like

Sethraks and I would want them to run almost completely perpendicular to the ground and wiggle their snakey bodies.

Tuskar so my fishing will be epic.

And Ogres so I can Chris Farley Chip and Dale dance in every corner of Azeroth.

3 Likes

Stormheim-vyrkul for the alliance
Ogres from feralas for the horde
High arrakoa for alliance
San’layen for horde

2 Likes

This sums up my 2 main choices…:+1:t4:, throw in Sethrak and San’layn and I’m Gucci

1 Like

i think it would be awesome to play Kyrian. I saw a Kyrian npc with warglaives and wings and i thought man that would be sick if i could make a dh with one of those

2 Likes

Gargoyle (stone legion)

They are dope

Centaur for Alliance and and Suarok for Horde.

1 Like

Tolvir. There would need to be a bipedal form, but I really want to be a sphynx/cat person!

Sethrak, San’layn, Saurok, Ogres, Mantid, Ethereals, Tortollan, Tuskarr, Jinyu, Furbolg

4 Likes