What other games do you play?

I made this post in general forums but was directed to here so am reposting it here!

Not an I’m quitting thread or here to talk down about wow or anything but my god this xpac… IDK. Anywho, trying to find some recommendations that are at least duo friendly - maybe something along the lines of Diablo 3 style games that isn’t Diablo 3 (the burnout happens SO quick) PoE is a great game but kind of have always felt like only a few builds were actually viable and good and cost a small fortune to make work, League/Dota2 are not in the running either.

Don’t care if its a tier 1 super popular game, just want to actually genuinely look forward to logging on and playing a game again

have you heard of remnant from the ashes?
is a shooter a la dark soul like. most boss in that game have a different kill, each zone have hidden treasure and rng map. the game can be played solo or multi.

i play this game on and off from time to time, i can play non stop for 1, month and then i come back 9 month later, you have no pressure other then playing with ur lvl when u start dont join higher then ur lvl it will be harder for ulike doing 1/8 of what u do in dmg.
most of people are getting carried by high lvl player because of how the games is designed high lvl player still get xp even in low lvl game for trait point.
im near 900 trait point put into the games.
some trait are weird how to acquire them.(killing ur teamate in a event specific at a zone)

Torchlight II would be a great game to play that reminds you of Diablo but with a change of pace to it. II came out back around 2012-2013 I believe but it’s far better than III was and the graphics are far from outdated. You’ll find the concept and playstyle very familiar but with added gameplay such as collecting pets which can assist you and go sell your loot for you or fishing as well during your travels.

Right now I think it’s like 50% on Epic games too because they were just giving it away for free this past week. So that would make it around $10. It’s not a bad investment at all.

It’s on sale right now and I’m rraaaaaaaly temped

1 Like

Diablo 3, the Sims 3 & 4, Zoo Tycoon 2, Spore, Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis, Jurassic World: Evolution, GTA 5, Planet Zoo, Starcraft 1, and Hearthstone.

1 Like

I love Sims 3 and can spend hours just decorating a room. lol I especially love the weather effects and making it snow. :smiley:

1 Like

If I want a nice house decorator I’ll pop open ESO and dream of what Blizzard could do with WOW if they wanted to actually make money. Good lord is the housing creation tool in that game amazing. Blizz could make a killing even if they gave us just a guild tool.

Tried Genshin Impact. Its way above my expectations for a free game.

I also bought these games recently.

Horizon Zero Down - Got blown away with the graphics
Need for Speed Heat - Uses Frostbite engine. Main goal is pushing my PC.
Trials of Mana - Known as Seiken Dendetsu 3. 3D remastered version.

Besides MMOs, I also play JRPGs, hack n’ slash action, fighting, racing, simulation, platformer, TCG/CCG, and gacha. Others I’m currently working on:

PC:
Flight Sim 2020
Snowrunner
Euro Truck Sim 2/American Truck Sim
Rocket League
Just got done with Streets of Rage 4
Honkai Impact 3rd
Genshin Impact
Shadowverse
Soulworker

Mobile:
Illusion Connect
Azur Lane
Arknights
Brave Nine
Epic Seven
Harbingers
Lord of Dice
Soccer Spirits
Valkyrie Connect

Steam just got done with an after-holiday sale, so I bought a bunch of stuff on my wish list at a big discount which includes some JRPGs, hack n’ slash, visual novels that I’ll be playing.

I do PS4 and Switch gaming as well and a lot I’m playing includes the same genres. I’m currently playing Pikmin 3 on Switch. Some games I’m waiting for release:

Atelier Ryza 2
Ys IX: Monstrum Nox

Right now for me, I’m heavily into RimWorld.

Heavily…

There’s just something about these games that draw me in for hours and hours at a time when I’m able to make up my own story in my head. Plus it’s fun building a colony on a hostile world, defend it, and see how long the people under my control can survive.

Plus it’s very moddable, so I can make the game however I want after a while.

I hear torchlight 2 is good. Grim dawn is also there, id skip titan w/e.
Prolly gonna have to look outside arpg genre tho its rather outdated.

Duo friendly is tough but id reccommend borderlands if yiu havnt. Yes its fps but its alot more like diablo than ppl would think.
As in rpg fans who dont like fps usually liked borderlands.

Is code vein 2p

I heard monster hunter is cool. If you can get past ther terrible dub god eater is cool too.