What new races do you guys want?

Yep! And don’t forget the snow leopards!

Oh how I wish they were playable.

9 Likes

Kyrian, and along with them Vrykul, since the Kyrian use the female Vrykul skeleton.

I think where we’re at now is fine as far as races. Maybe we can get more customization options?

1 Like

So add everything that moves as a playable race then make new stuff up? So no new, actually creative, content ever is what you’re saying?

Every race should not be playable. Not every race should want to join the alliance or horde. Better that blizzard start creating a third or even fourth faction that are both hostile to the alliance and horde that are made of races that are sick of all the drama.

While sethrak are new, why would they seek to join the Alliance?

Add the stuff people are asking for that already exists, is what I’m saying. Add new stuff after that. Cover the bases.

I don’t see why they would. Their story obviously makes them more of a Horde race than an Alliance race.

Why did the Nightborne join the Horde? Because Blizzard has no problem creating dumb, arbitrary reasons to justify their decisions. The same can be done for the Sethrak.

2 Likes

Playable hermit crabs. Think of the shell decorations and housing would be included!

:cookie:

1 Like

you are your inn racial were you hearthstone back to your shell great idea

2 Likes

High Elves, Sethrak, Naga, whatever race KJ is (I forgot sorry), Dark Rangers are just turned high elves I believe so maybe a dark ranger class locked to High Elves? I think blizzard really messed up with the alliance allied races, Kul Tirans are extremely unpleasent to play, they’re not a good aesthetic imo.

Lore wise we deserve something since classic, Naga. There’s so much potential in neutral races as well that wouldn’t break lore. Naga on alliance wouldn’t really make that much sense but eh. High Elves are obviously horde only bc silvermoon. Races such as the one KJ is could be neutral though.

Anything but high elves. I don’t want the meme to ever end.

7 Likes

Arrakoa or sethrak or both

1 Like

What meme? Im a pleb to wow forums

I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THAT HOLY SH*T YES PLEASE. Make them caster specific maybe even give them necromaner as a class?!?

Just search “high elves” on the forum and see how deep the rabbit hole goes. You…you may never find your way out though.

2 Likes

I didn’t know they released the maw on the forums already man damn it keeps going.

On the plus side if you ever feel like getting your forum account suspended, just post a thread with “high elves” in the title. Works every time :rofl:

LOL will do :rofl:

“No meme rules forever, my son.”

2 Likes

I’d like forum tears.

So, I guess Not High Elves.

1 Like

Ok but people are going to ask for everything as a playable race. The game shouldn’t be held back for it.

Be a Robinson and keep moving forward.