What new races do you guys want?

San’layn.

Okay a few more.

Vrykul first off, especially if they can be paladin.
Naga.
Ogres.
High Elves- Not really for me, moreso for the people who’ve complained about them for so long.
Dark Rangers, but preferably for customization options for belves instead of their own race.
Dragonmaw/Main Universe Blackrock/Mok’nathal as orc skins.
…I’d also really like the Venthyr and those little fairies the Night Fae hang out with.

6 Likes

Sethrak. They are far from bland, especially compared to a race as awful as Ogres.

7 Likes

Grummles…who can be shamans

3 Likes

No one ever gets creative with new race ideas. Its always the same. High elf, Ogres, Sethrak, San’layn. How about something actually new.
Humanoid oozes, Crystaline beetle men (and women), a half bird version of a Murloc.
Get creative. Introduce new lore instead of repeating the same ones thread after thread. I get that some people really want them but blizzard chose not to implement them for reasons they believe are just.

Move on and look forward.

P.S. if any old race becomes playable if better be murloc. Kind of a blizzard icon.

3 Likes

Because Sethrak are new? They would’ve made sense being added alongside the Vulpera (both as a neutral race) instead of the awful Mechagnomes. Things that don’t make sense? Playable fish people. All of whom would die after being away from water for too long.

6 Likes

Alliance: Arrakoa
Horde: Ogers

4 Likes

Sethrak are at least creative. Sanlayn of course aren’t, but players still want them.

No. Stick to dead Blood Elves and stop trying to pillage the Alliance for whatever they have. People want Nathanos style undead (which look like humans who just have different eyes/skin) and dead Night Elves to be playable. They already gave you the most popular race in the game. Stop.

4 Likes

How about something people actually want and have been asking for? Let’s get creative once we’ve covered our bases.

I want the opion to be the super tiny and skinny kul tiran model you sometimes see.

3 Likes

what about SPIDER people

3 Likes

My wife wants vampires, so San’layn I guess. She is so excited about the new Vampire zone in shadowlands. Myself, I want to play a Man’ari Eredar.

3 Likes

Personally I wanted to play the Yaungol from Pandaria. I think they had a better model than the Highmountain.

I also like the Jinyu and the Mogu, with the latter being impossible for lore reasons.

Im all for more variety of the same race:

1. Frost trolls
  2. Iron Dwarves (Northrend)
  3. Vykrul
  4. Runetotem Taurens
  5. Yes, give the people the damn High Elves…
  6. Broken
3 Likes

Arakkoa plz.

13 Likes

Saberon because I love cats!

Oh, and Tol’vir as well, because I love cats!

10 Likes

Aw man, completely forgot about the amazing Tolvir! Yes! And Cat people with OBVIOUS customization options:

1. Tiger
  2. Puma
  3. Panther
  4. Lion

Oh the possibilities…

6 Likes

fel orcs…

1 Like

I only really want to see a new race that fits a fish archetype. Can’t be Naga, they don’t have legs, but I would gladly settle for Ankoan.

1 Like

They should just remove race/class restrictions. For some classes, that’d feel like a big pile of new choices for almost-free.

1 Like

No new races, just more customization of all races.

2 Likes

kobolds…

1 Like