What new races do you guys want?

Still Ethereals. Always Ethereals.
And those sexy, sexy Blood Trolls.

1 Like

Sethrak heritage weapons go!

What about orcs for the alliance and humans for the horde.

Blizzard already went in the species direction with orcs. And the developers showed they are headed in that direction for humans, dwarves, and trolls. I am just hoping that different races or ethnic groups will get their own reputations which ultimately lead to racial/ethnic mounts and heritage armor.

Since you’ve requested we not respond with San’layn (sp?) or Sethrak, I’d prefer a new class to a new race.

If we’re going reptilian though, I prefer the lizard guys from MoP to the Sethrak. The Sethrak just look so wonky to me. 🤷

1 Like

Kalecgos’ humanoid model is one. Wish Arator and Alodi got cool, special models like him… bummer!

That said…

Alliance: Furbolg, since vanilla, dude
-High Elves, and I ain’t talkin’ Void Elves what used to be high elves, neither
-Broken Draenei
-Worgen with Night Elves as the “base creature”

Horde: Ogres
-Forest Trolls
-Maybe do something with those Gnolls Sylvanas recruited in WC III? I’m kinda reaching, here…
-I feel like there are enough Mok’nathal that we could kind of swing them? Could make for interesting inter-faction interactions with Ogres, if they end up playable.

Honestly I want a Lizardman race for Horde. It’ll never happen but a guy can dream.

Arakkoa. I’ve always wanted an arakkoan mage. And not the highcaste ones from Draenor, I want the hunch backed, gnarled cursed ones we first saw in Burning Crusade.

Ogres. It’s beyond time now.

And I want to make a hozen paladin named Monkeyshines.

1 Like

give us etherals as a neutral race I mean we already saw 2 different factions of them out in BC content they could have one side join alliance and logically their rivals would team with horde

1 Like

It’s doubtful we’ll ever see another “Neutral” race again, Blizzard already expressed regret over the Pandarens.

1 Like

they could center an entire expansion around the etherals by having us go to their homeworld because we find out they were partially responsible for the Burning crusade etc since some of their advanced tech was bought by the legion which would also help explain lore wise why they seem to be all over outland and most other regions where the legion were involved like Karazhan

1 Like