What new races do you guys want?

GNOM- Gnome made do it yourself chairs. The companion race.

No more copyright infringement!

1 Like

For horde I think they should add:
Humans
Dwarfs
Night Elfs
Gnomes
etc…

For Alliance add:
Orcs
Trolls
Tauren
Undead

Would be super easy, they could do it tomorrow.

2 Likes

High Arakkoa for the Alliance. Pity they’ve been probably been ROFLstomped by Yrel’s Lightbound.

But…we could just play the other faction…:smiley_cat:

I’ll take anything that’s not a reskin allied race. I would love an additional actually new race, you know that actually comes with an expac and we don’t have to kill ourselves farming rep and going through a thousand hoops to obtain. :confused:

1 Like

Ehhh, I’m in love with Sethrak enough that I’d jump through a lot of hoops to obtain. :woman_shrugging:

Ethereals please!

Quel’dorei and Ogres to complete old school Alliance and Horde, then Sethrak, Vyrkul, Broken Draenei, Wildhammer Dwarves, honestly I’m for as many races possible, the more the better I love diversity in games!

Alliance really do need some good races though… fat humans and Mechagnomes seem like missed opportunities, listen they are good but I think wrongly paired with great horde Allied Races…

5 Likes

I want a Sethrak I can name Hershey , after my adorable Hognose Snake.

I have yet to ever make a Warrior in Warcraft lol. I have been waiting to make one in the hopes ogres eventually get made playable. An ogre fury warrior just seems so right to me. Wielding two huge weapons and smashing anything in your line of vision. Although I have been tempted to play a warrior with other races.

1 Like

At this point. Rexxar’s race is the only one that interest me a bit. I rather they improve the existing ones further. more unique animations for race and classes. overhaul the nightborne as a whole lolz

Nightborne Customization

3 Likes

most priest warlock some paladin helms are just crowns or hood im think a giant vampire hood over a snake would look cool after all they have fangs would be a cool ranged class race but a snake paladin would be really cool

1 Like

I still really want Tuskarr or Jinyu :grin:

1 Like

I plan on race changing my Worgen hunter here if Sethrak get added. I’ve seen some Sethrak npcs with bows so Hunter would be an easy addition. I would love to see them as a Paladin as well. The Zandalari can be Paladins and Sethrak worship only one loa. So I don’t think it would be too much of a stretch to make it happen.

There’s even a sethrak bow model with a lightning effect running over it. It drops in the temple of sethraliss and there’s 4 different colors available to players.

1 Like

Yes.

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

Welp. Time to run Temple of Sethraliss a bunch of times.

I’d love to make a Sethrak Hunter as close to what would be considered their heritage/cultural gear as possible.

If they do get added, their armors are really cool.

I would absolutely love to play a Sethrak Rogue. A black snake character with blue or aqua blades would be very dope. It’d probably be a lot of work, but would be 100% worth it!

1 Like

My Racial Wish List:

• Furblog
  • Tortollan
  • Broken
  • Ogre
2 Likes