What new races do you guys want?

What we really need I think is a small number of playable species but with a large selection of subraces/ethnic groups within these. Once a subrace diverted enough from it’s origin it become it’s own race/species thou. This is why elves no longer are trolls and why the high/blood elves got a different model.

Suggestively each race/ethnic choice should have several choices of where you start as well. Maybe a really young worgen could skip the Gilnean start and start with the nightelves for instance. Or maybe you are a gnome whose parents migrated to Stormwind so you start there instead.

I would also like to see a variant of each race on the opposite side like a clan of barbarian humans joining up with the Horde. Alternatively since generations past retainers, (human mercenaries) from Lorderon working to help defend Quel’Thalas from the Amani threat and after being largely massacred by the Scourge some few survivors could have chosen to stay loyal to their elven employers. As such you could play as a human, questing in the Ghostlands and be loyal to Silvermoon, upholding the old alliance that the Forsaken do. I see no reason why you should have to be undead to do that.

Give me vampire or another undead race.

1 Like

alright guys this is a MEGA thread so blizzard must ‘‘listen’’ right RIGHT!
with all these people wanting sethrak naga , some nasty elfs and some giant cat people and the broken and dont forget the bird people and the best warcraft races ogre and murlocs and tuskarr

2 Likes

Super gnomes

Drakkonids, Horde side. High Elves for Alliance! :wink:

While popular, Sethrak are not bland!

Support and discuss them here at either of these threads! :heart:

And OP, I hope your favored races get a spotlight as well.

Or this larger thread here:

2 Likes

Kul Tiran is all the game ever needed.

sorry but i thought sethrak were a type of elf when i made this post sethrak actually look cool

1 Like

Less cosmetic BS and actually fixing the game would be better.

High Elfs, Red Draenei, Sethrak, Pale Worgen.

Ikea chairs as a race.

This. I’ve always wanted Ogres since the start of wow. Ever since playing the founding of Orgrimmar campaign in WC3. It would be amazing to have Ogres be two headed for spellcasters.

3 Likes

what they could do with sethrak is stretch the helmet over there big neck or they could make there big flap go down like actual cobras and they could make the torso go over it or make the helm and torso meet in the middle and bam fully armored no revealing weakspots also look at the diving helmet on a tauren lol

1 Like

Agreed. Till this day it BEYOND confuses me why they went with goblins during cata than Ogres

I’m not too concerned about the helmet conundrum. (Although I think it would be cool if they could lower their hood like actual cobras as you said) It’s been proven that they could stick helms on them if necessary. But say with Mechagnomes being a thing now, a permanent hide helm is easily an option for Sethrak. Or release several racial helms for them. Which are headdresses.

Then my last point on this is technically they are armored. Scales are armor. Snakes have a skin like ours under/attached to their scales. (Google scaleless Texas Ratsnake, Scaleless Ball Python or Scaleless Gartersnake. They look absurd.) An uncovered head would not be all that detrimental to them if they’re anything like real snakes. Snakes can take some serious damage and get along just fine, while similar injuries to a mammal would be fatal.

Could give them a natural armor buff as a racial.

GNOM- Gnome made do it yourself chairs. The companion race.

No more copyright infringement!

1 Like

For horde I think they should add:
Humans
Dwarfs
Night Elfs
Gnomes
etc…

For Alliance add:
Orcs
Trolls
Tauren
Undead

Would be super easy, they could do it tomorrow.

2 Likes

High Arakkoa for the Alliance. Pity they’ve been probably been ROFLstomped by Yrel’s Lightbound.

But…we could just play the other faction…:smiley_cat:

I’ll take anything that’s not a reskin allied race. I would love an additional actually new race, you know that actually comes with an expac and we don’t have to kill ourselves farming rep and going through a thousand hoops to obtain. :confused:

1 Like