What new playable races would you like to see added to the game?

No answer is wrong however please give a grounded answer in regards to the lore of the game as to why please my WoW Fam.

I of course have a few I would like to see simply if Blizzard would rise to the challenge to developing them into allied or neutral playable races- Naga, Jinyu, Centaur, Tolvir, Tuskarr, Vrykul, Saurok, Saberon, Arakkoa, Harpy. It doesnt mean i would like to see them able to play every class however.

From a lore perspective they should expand the Tauren playable models to the Yaungol & Taunka making their base from the larger HM model but really only needing to add the male heads looks of those 2 perspective races

Daytona 500

2 Likes

I’d like to see naga, gnoll, or saberon as horde races, but I have no hopes that any of them will ever happen. I gave up on getting excited over new race additions a long time ago. :frowning:

1 Like

I want alliance gnolls.
Their updated model is cool and the alliance could do with a new beast race.

1 Like

For the Horde:
Saberon and half-ogres as an allied race.
Ogres as a new race.

2 Likes

The legion broken/krokul are just draenei with different faces/tails. That would be a nice customization option for draenei and makes more sense than the red skin as there are broken/krokul allied with the alliance already.

Jinyu/Hozen make sense lore-wise. I especially love Jinyu.

Ogres for Horde should’ve happened ages ago.

A “lean” customization option for Kul’tirans so they resemble Vrykul more so satisfy the Vrykul fans.

A straight/upright posture option for Undead would be amazing.

4 Likes

Saberon and San’layn both for the Horde.

3 Likes

Dryad, Centaur, Ogre, Naga and Sethrakks.

those would be awesome :100:

2 Likes
  • Sethrak
  • Mantid
  • Jinyu/Ankoan
  • Ogres
  • Gnolls
  • San’layn

I’d also like more customizations for races we’ve already got; really giving them more identity options.

Examples:

• dragonmaw orc
  • man’ari eredar draenei (which we are getting)
  • blood elven warpaint, tattoos, ranger markings, arcane tattoos, war scars
  • more void focused void elf options ranging from nightmare, void, old god
  • earthen options for dwarves, possibly elemental stone arm n skin options
  • upright undead, non symmetrical bones, lesions
  • gnomes getting minor mechagnome cosmetics
4 Likes

Furbolg - Alliance
Saberon - Horde
Tuskarr - Both

6 Likes

At this point, I have no interest in new races. Honestly think there are too many now. They should have made many of these last races just be a cosmetic change.

2 Orc races
2 Troll races with 4(?) others in game
2 Human races
2 gnome races
2 tauren races
2 Dwarf races
2 Drainai races
2 sets of elf races. 1 each faction. Not sure how this would work

Undead
Vulpera
Goblins

Not sure what happens with them

But imagine how much easier the game would be if instead of these being separate races, but just be cosmetic. Just go to the barber shop to be the version you want to be. None of these allied races have their own starting zone, so its not like quests need to be added or removed.

Just unlock a race and it becomes available in the barbershop for the related base race. Especially if they are working towards all races will get all races.

1 Like

I’ve been hoping for Ethereals for years
I think if we go Void next expansion, we might actually get them. They’re just the coolest looking, and have so much lore to justify adding them.

2 Likes

Vrykul for the Alliance. Ogres for the Horde. They’re the progenitors of humans and orcs. The Valarjar showed that not all Vrykul are our enemies and the Gorian Empire showed not all Ogres are just lumbering oafs.

3 Likes

:bird:
:lizard:
:rabbit2:

2 Likes

Ogres for The Horde. How has this not happened? How have we invented brand new species of elves several times, then made them playable all before a staple race like Ogre could be played?

How many more kinds of elf will have to be contrived before I get to play a proper smooth brain?

5 Likes

Alliance: High Elves, Wildhammer Dwarves, Light-raised Undead⁰

Horde: San’layn, Mok’nathal,

3 Likes

Tbh I dont want any. If anything I would like 4x the amount of customization on all races. I want the amount of customization of a dracthyr doubled than that sheer amount of options put on every single race. When that happens and only after that happens will i be ok with Ogre’s finally joining the Horde.

2 Likes

I think the horde needs a cosmic race and man’ari are now off the table. Bonus points if we can get something like Nathrezim.

We would use the Dark Portal instead of something like a spaceship.

I also have a massive list of races that I think would be neat and add some biodiversity to the alliance.

Horde vs Alliance:
Ogre vs Mogu
San’layn and/or Felblood v Broken
Saurok v Jinyu and/or Ankoan
Saberon v Arrakoa
Gnoll v Furbolg or Satyr v Furbolg or
Amani v Furbolg
Naga v Drakonid or Naga v Ethereal
Drust v Botani or Drust v Sethrak(tricky)

6 Likes

Always been a fan of the fungarian

3 Likes

This is pretty much my dream list.

I’d throw Botani and Ethereals in there too for funsies.

2 Likes