What mount do you want to see in game?

There were some similar looking dinos in Zandalar, but I don’t think they had any mounts.

Let us have the Wintergrasp vehicles.

1 Like

why would we want the horde to have those? :sweat_smile:

Why not? We are all friends now.

Boats. Airships.

Put your entire 40-player raid on the boat or the airship and you are controlling it.

oh yeah? see me in darkshore :smiling_imp:

(still need bloody coins before they merge us…)

Cash me outside.

1 Like

Val’kyr - I would love to be carried around by a Val’kyr and be able to control it as I would a mount. I would even settle for just having them pick you up when you have to fly back to your corpse after dying if they wanted to keep with the theme of them being beings from the beyond who carry fallen heroes to the Halls of Valor.

Can’t get cashed outside
If you never go outside

Lol!

1 Like

You would be… if you were a warrior, who died in battle. She will carry you up to Odyn. There you will drink with the boys.

A Gorilla that HOLDS us with his hands like a banana

Peacock please :peacock: was the first thing i bought when played ffXiv. If not more birds! I Need All The Birds!!! Or you can just lets me play a harpy.

A train, with self assembling and disassembling tracks, that can fly. I’d pay for a year sub for this.

I’m still waiting for a normal Pegasus mount. No magic-projected wings, no undead whatsits, no being made out of enchanted rock, just a horse with plain, feathery wings.

Horse drawn carriage. Or a curricle.

Edit: I guess chaise. Idk. Too many horse-drawn vehicles.

can’t believe you forgot the most important one

1 Like