What mmo mouse should I use?

I’ve been using Razer Naga’s but the scroll wheels keep breaking. I tried to fix it once but it didn’t work. Right now I’m on my third and would like some other suggestions. I’ve read some reviews of other comparable mice and they all seem to have there own problems.

I’ve been using a Logitech G600 for over 10 years and only had to replace it once.

Highly recommend it.

3 Likes

Same! I have two: one for my desktop and one for my laptop.

1 Like

I’ve used Razer myself. I hear bad things about them online but mine’s still kicking and I’ve had it since WoD. It started acting up once, but before I went out and bought a new one I tried opening it up and cleaning it and that was all it needed to start working like new again. Mice can apparently get pretty gunked up just from ordinary use over a long period of time. It was…pretty nasty inside. :nauseated_face: And I don’t even let food get near my computer!

I went for a fancy mouse once and it died in way less than a year. Classic eight button wired is what I have now, but I also keyboard turn after 16 years in game. WASD means forward left back right, I know nothing else nor will I ever.

Seconding the G600. Very good mouse.

Though I’d also recommend the Corsair Scimitar.